Thread: How to restrict computer for accessing bad website

How to restrict computer for accessing bad website

Hello, recently I had bought new laptop and connect it to the wireless internet. I want some information that helps to restrict some site for avoiding bad activity. I also need to protect the computer memory from the unwanted virus and the other type of malware and spyware. I know that there is some antivirus provides this feature but I need help to understand the basic concept behind this issue. Anyone has knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts.

Re: How to restrict computer for accessing bad website

Hello, I think you need to always keep your system and applications updated. The updated version of the application and system will be provide the better feature than the previous and it help to avoid some the latest virus which is present on the internet. Whenever you try to access the internet then it should be necessary that the firewall should be ON. This firewall protects the system from unwanted viruses. You need to update this antivirus in all the time.

I also want some knowledge about this concept and I must tell that there is always necessary to update the antivirus and firewall of the system. The updated version of the firewall and the antivirus will help to protect the system. There will be so much extra features presents in the latest OS such as in windows 7, vista and so on. You can use the inbuilt facility presents in this OS and protect the system. For the restricting web site you need to contact the network engineer. He helps you to restrict the specific site.

Hey normally we need to use the antivirus to protect the system. If you are using good anti-virus software such as Quick heal or Norton, then this kind of issues will not be occurred in the system. There is several kind of inbuilt facility present in the windows 7 operating system. Few example of this is to be as Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset. This will help to avoid such kind of trouble and if any error occurred in the system then it removes that trouble and keeps the system clean.

The web site restriction will not be done easily in the system. For doing this kind of restriction few of the software already present over the internet. Few example of that software is to be as Network enforcer. This software is normally compatible with the Microsoft base operating system and I must tell you that for the compatibility point of view, it does not create any kind of issue. I suggest you to use this software for providing restriction to the website.

You can use the password facility which is almost present in all the operating system. Now there will be much software present over the internet that helps to restrict the web site access permission. You need to use that facility present into that software. You need to just search that software onto the internet. I think you definitely got the correct software. Then download and install it onto the system. After that you need to read the manual of the software and the follow the step mention in that manual.