Thread: Some sound from speakers while reading email

Some sound from speakers while reading email

Yesterday, I was reading e-mail on and then I heard some noises coming from PC speakers. When I try to listen it carefully then I realized that someone breathing and also some movements. As all of we know that Skype is provide the video calling facility and I installed this software. So, I was connected to internet but in that time Skype is not working. I don’t understand the basic reason behind this but I need to solve this issue. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Some sound from speakers while reading email

I think some person may be access your computer. There could be possible that if unknown person knows the IP address then it could be easily access the other user computer. This is the most dangerous issue in the internet world. Just follow the number of step to avoid this trouble. First remove the internet connection. Then full scan the total system using authorized antivirus. It helps you to solve the trouble. Normally this kind of error generates the virus present in the system. Then remove it and I think the trouble is solved now.

Hey, I think you need to use some other technique. Normally, the virus present in the system will not do this kind of task. This is the situation where the expert people access other computers data and its application. The firewall update facility will help you to solve the trouble. There could be possibility that the firewall update will helpful to solve this kind of trouble. The updated firewall restricts this kind of facility. It helps you to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and did not understand the basic reason behind this trouble. Then I read some article and it helps me to understand the trouble. So, first I do uninstall of the antivirus and then reboot the system. Then install the firewall and antivirus of the MacAfee. It works and now there is not any kind of sound generated in this internet connection. I suggest you to do the same operation. Normally this type of solution work to solve the trouble.

I think this could be the internet connection issue. You need to reestablish the internet connection. I will help you to do this operation. First remove all the network connection. Then check the cable and there is necessary then replace this cable. After that reestablish the internet connection and use the new unique IP address to do this operation. If you don’t have knowledge about the internet setting then use the manual for the internet connection establishment.

Hey I think it could be possible that the installed Skype software does not work correctly or it may be also possible that there is some background process work in this software. If this kind of trouble happens in this condition then you need to reinstall this software. This could be helping you to solve the trouble. Normally people will use the same kind of solution and it could work sometime. I suggest you to try this solution. I think you definitely found something different on it.