Thread: Centos automatically logs off after logon Facebook

Mykola Guest

Centos automatically logs off after logon Facebook

Hi, I am trying to log on the Facebook account in the Mozilla Firefox web browser and immediately the system goes to the log off condition. I have work on the Centos that is Community ENTerprise Operating System. I want to work on some Linux based operating system and so, I had installed Centos. This is my initial condition of the Centos handling and within one week it gives the trouble. I use Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 on centos 5.5 operating system. Any type of help for solving trouble will be appreciates.

Re: Centos automatically logs off after logon Facebook

Normally, this kind of issue is solved by simply use the update options which is presents on the Centos. Latest version of the Centos is now present in the market that is Centos 5.6 and this version provides several features that are never presents in the previous version. It contains fully supported ext4 file system, additional SSSD and also other updated application. For updating this OS you need to just use the inbuilt options of the Centos and using this option you can easily update it.

Hi I also faced the same kind of issue and I never know the basic reason of this issue. So, initially I think that this error is occurred because the Firefox require update operations. Whenever I try to open the Mozilla Firefox web browser then it gives the message of Firefox update operation needed. I think this will be requires the update and it does not allow to access the Facebook account. Then I use the update option which is presents in the inside the Firefox. After updating this browser it works very well and trouble is removed.

Hey dude, I think you need to upgrade the installed driver of the Centos. It could be possible that the virus infects your OS and the supported driver. Hence check the driver of the Centos. You can use the manual for checking and updating the driver. Then after using the step by step process you can be easily upgrade the supported driver of the Centos. Then it could be possible that the automatically log off trouble will be solved in the Centos.

I think you had done something and hence this trouble is occurred in the system. it may be possible that You could be logged out by the screensaver. Normally we set particular time slot for the screen saver operations. Then it could be possible that you do not move mouse or type any key on the keyboard and the system considered idle condition. Then after certain time slot the screensaver will be do some operations and then you need to login again. For solving this issue you need to reset the screen saver time period.

Hi, I also faced the similar kind of issue in this Centos and I never see this error before any other system. This is the first time I had faced the trouble and I never know the basic reason about it. Then I take the expert advice and they told me that the basic reason behind this trouble. Normally, this kind of trouble indicates that the Centos need to upgrade the system as well as remove if any virus presents in the system. Then I do that work and now the trouble will not be occurred in the system.

mintdesignnz Guest

thank you for posting

I also want to know more about this issue. I never faced this issue but I want to take precaution for not occur this kind of trouble in the future. After reading your post, I understand that this kind of error generally solved by either updating the driver of the system or the application software. I read the FAQ topics in the manual and then I realized that this type of error indicates that some changes are happen in the system and hence it gives different error messages.