Thread: Difficulty in connecting certain websites.

Difficulty in connecting certain websites.

Hi, I am facing certain problems while accessing different websites such as face book or eBay. The problem is that they either won't load or load very slowly. When I open the websites the page takes a lot of time to load and sometimes the PC restarts. I have multiple many types of virus scanner but still there is no use. Please give me proper guidance’s and help me to solve my problem.

Re: Difficulty in connecting certain websites.

Hi, I am also facing problems while accessing websites. Whenever I open face book or orkut my pc hangs and restarts. I also can’t open you tube when I try to open it my PC automatically restarts. I have also scan my computer using various types of virus scanner but still the result is same. Please assist me. Provide an appropriate guidance and help me so that my problem can be solved.

Hello, I have problems while using and accessing internet. The main problem is that whenever I open any websites it takes lot of time to open. When the page opens sometimes automatically it gives error. This is the one of the common problem that I am facing. Sometimes I also can’t download files .please help me out and solve my problem so that I can rid of this problem.

There are many problems while using internet. It takes a huge amount of time for opening web pages and most of the times the web page doesn’t opens. I don’t know what the problem is. This is a very serious issue. Most of the web pages doesn’t opens. Please I need a proper guidance and help. Please assist me and provide me with a proper solution because it had become a headache.

I am using win xp server pack 2. I am facing problems in opening orkut and you tube in my system. If I try 2 open these sites the page is closed and some error note is displayed such as [orkut is banned you fool, the admininistrator didn’t write the program guess who did it? Mahwah!] .so please helps me and assists me so that I can solve my problem as fast as possible.

I am facing many technical problems while using and accessing the websites. Whenever I try to open facebook ar any other sites it takes a lot of times to open the web page. I have many types of antivirus scanner but still the problem is the same. This is a headache. Please assist me, I am really in mess and help me and try to solve my problem as fast as possible.

I was having this problem for weeks with eBay and face book. One of my friend suggested that eBay would hang at include.ebaystatic.com if the Java plug-in was out of date. I have updated mine from the control pan. My Java didn't update automatically because I had disabled it from startup with msconfig. Hope this help. All websites are now easily accessible.