Thread: Error: “This program might have been moved or deleted” while downloading on internet explorer 9

Error: “This program might have been moved or deleted” while downloading on internet explorer 9

Hello everyone, I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have also installed the internet explorer 9 on mine system. I have small issue on mine internet explorer 9, I have download file everyday but while downloading completing I have got error message saying that:” This program might have been moved or deleted” and I won’t get the downloaded file. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Error: “This program might have been moved or deleted” while downloading on internet explorer 9

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through the following steps: first make hit on the start and after that make hit on the search. Now under the search type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the msconfig application and under that go to the general tab and after that make check on the selective startup radio button and then make check mark on the Load startup items check box. Now go to the service tab and under that make check mark on the Hide all Microsoft services check box at the bottom and then choose the disable all button. Now once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

Re: Error: “This program might have been moved or deleted” while downloading on internet explorer 9

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go to my computer on desktop and then make right click on that and then choose the manage. During this time you may be ask to enter the administrator password and you need to provide the information. After that make hit on the Services and Applications and then select the Services. Now under the Services make right click on the Windows Installer and then select the start.

Hello thanks for replying and I would like to appreciate your suggestion. I have tried the all your steps but it doesn’t helped me to solve mine issue. I have tried lots of time to do it but the result is same. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Please can anyone help on this topic? I have tried getting the solution from the other threads but I didn’t got the any stuff on that. Please help me out from this issue. Now I am not able download.

I would like to suggest you to reinstall the internet explorer and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to uninstall the current version. Go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under that select the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program select the internet explorer 9 and after that make double it on that and then select the remove. Now once you complete the removing and then download the new internet explorer 9 on your system and this will solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you to install the internet explorer 8 on your system and so that you won’t get this type of the error or issue. To do this you need to uninstall it first. Go to the start orb and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel select the add/remove program. Now under that select your internet explorer 9 and after that make double click on that and then select the uninstall. Once you uninstalled, now install the internet explorer 8.