Thread: Downloads remain incomplete in Mozilla firefox 4

Downloads remain incomplete in Mozilla firefox 4

Hey, maybe this is not the right thread, but I found elsewhere. It happened to me many times with Firefox that downloads stop when they are almost full, unfinished. It happens on different computers in different locations, it may be because it has always been using Windows XP operating system. I do not know if is my problem, on a server or browser please help me in this case and let me know what can I do to solve the issues.

Re: Downloads remain incomplete in Mozilla firefox 4

The first thing that I want you to do here is that make sure that you are downloading the content from the official site and if it is not from the same then you will definitely face some issues regarding the downloading. What I want you to do here is that just see to it that the downloading link which you are choosing to get the appropriate download should be the trusted and authorized one. I am sure that doing the same will help you to solve the issue here.

A temporary solution and found this is that when I lock the download, I open the task manager (ctrl + alt + delete) end the firefox.exe process, of course, having shut Mozilla Firefox, and then I go back to run, so the downloads are complete. I repeat, is the only method I to result, from a bug that does not end the process of downloading, it could be removed with some script to finish the process of Firefox downloads in the next update for Mozilla.

The appropriate way to deal this issue is nothing but going with the proper web browser. Actually the browser is the only one then lets you to get efficient support to download any content. Now what I want you to do here is that just see whether it is able to solve the issue and nothing else I mean you have to just try any other web browser and see whether you are able to get the downloading done from there. I am sure that if you will use any other like opera or chrome then you won’t get such errors.