Thread: Unable to see gridlines for silverlight website

Unable to see gridlines for silverlight website

Hello friends. Whats up with you guys. I hope everything fine. I am having some issues. A request to all of you to help me out. Well, I am a common website user and I use silverlight many times. The issue is that I am unable to see gridlines on my screen. Also, there is one more problem. I am not able to highlight a row with the help of silverlight. However, other people who are using this can perform the highlight functions and also able to see the grid lines. Suggest solutions.

Re: Unable to see gridlines for silverlight website

Hello mate. I am fine and hoping the same with you. I think you should make use of semi transparent grey color in order to achieve the color change, that will resolve your issue. Also, coming to grid lines, I will let you know something to increment your acquaintance related to grid lines. Just keep in mind that there isn’t any way to have the grid lines reside in the vacant space which is left from the grid.

Hi. Firstly, I would like to correct you by saying that there is nothing like row inside the grid. It just makes use of a layout. Also, you have the facility to set the show grid lines to true state for a grid. With the help of border and rectangle theory for each and every row, you can performing the highlighting manually. It can be done by setting the grid row as n and grid column as 0 and also grid column span to full.

Hi. I would recommend you that you can uninstall internet explorer or even uninstall silverlight. Doing that may solve your worry if luck is on your side. Also I read something about data grid in one of the posts above. How much I know, data grid is not necessarily required for lay out. You can make use of grid along with two columns and five columns and the stack panels as per your requirements and then make the essential changes.

Hi dude. According to me , you should make use of data grid. As per your wish, the default data grid control gives provision to default features. Also, with the help of blends, it can be erased. With the use of blend, you will also be able to duplicate the default roq style template. Just select background rectangle and just select any of the color from the brushes panel as your choice and then just save it. Thus I guess it wont be a bad option surely.