Thread: how to configure Silverlight -TV on set top box

how to configure Silverlight -TV on set top box

Hello guys. Greetings to all. I hope things are alright at your end. Well we are looking out for something and not sure whether it is possible or not. So, nice inputs and suggestions are welcomed. Basically, we are looking to design an application which will show the real time flight information and also its coming and leaving time. We wish to show the information which I mentioned on flast panel televisions. So, need information whether silverlight for TVs and set top boxes are available or not? Thank you all for the replies.

Re: how to configure Silverlight -TV on set top box

Hi dude. I want to bring to your knowledge that silverlight is supported to run on a set top box in silver light 4.Also, windows 7 embedded standard 7 operating system have been shipped to set top boxes. With the help of media devices on the Microsoft products, multimedia content can be combined from many sources like internet and television. Thus, the information arrives in a hub that can be used by other windows powered devices .

Hi mate. I will put forward my view and let you know, Microsoft had been working with intel and thus they brought silverlight to set top boxes.Thus, having silverlight on surrounded devices with the help for play ready and video streaming meant that one could see TVs and set top boxes. Also, silverlight enabled devices have been a superb way to use cloud store content. Silverlight 4 is accessible on ECE site for both Windows Embedded Standard 2009 and also Windows Embedded Standard 7.

Dude we will be able to see Xboxes along with internal set top boxes which will be having capabilities with the silverlight influence. Also, camera and microphone is supported by silverlight 4.0. Also, there is elemental server which provides superb quality videos for many video applications. Many hd and sd video streams through tvs is possible by elemental server. Elemental server is very easy to install. One can experience the benefits of flexible design and a very high performance.

Hello. Micrsoft has made new products which makes it very trouble-free for broadcasters to be able to accomplish the silverlight encoded content. Thus, silverlight is brought to consumer electronics with the help of system on chip support, all the way through internet information services media services 4.Thus I hope now there is sufficient information available with you which will surely help you out now in taking your work forward.

I would like to tell you that content owners can produce high definition programming to the drawing rooms along with all the benefits of silverlight like adaptive bitrate streaming over the regular internet associations. Developers and content owners can develop just one experience which can be made use of, over a massive amount of devices. Thus I am hoping by now you must have been enlightened by specific amount of information.