Thread: Firefox 4 does not respond while viewing history of Google Docs

Firefox 4 does not respond while viewing history of Google Docs

Yes guys you have read it right. While viewing the history of Google docs in firefox, the browser does not respond at all. So I have to close the browser and then try again but no this time also the same result. I am not getting any solution in the internet and hence I thought of asking this solution with you all. Mind you this is the latest version of the Firefox that I am suing then why is it giving such error. I have heard that Firefox is much better and faster then its earlier version. Then why it is getting hanged here, do you all have got any solutions for this problem then please do specify me about the same.

Re: Firefox 4 does not respond while viewing history of Google Docs

Just look out for some of the extensions in the browser. The reason can be the extension which might have got added in the browser without your knowledge. So first go and check if you can find some addons which are not familiar to you. If you can find it then do disable it as soon as possible. There might be an extension which is interfering with the working with the working of the browser. So that’s why it is giving you such problem.

No, I have checked for the particular addons and I don’t seem to find anything as such. So what should I do in such situation, yes I did a proper check of the addons and there I could not find any addons which were unfamiliar to me. So that’s why I think that might not be the cause of the problem. Is it the problem with the Google docs or something else. Please do let me know as soon as possible. Since Google docs is very important for me and with this problem I am thinking to switch to the google chrome as soon as possible.

Yes that can be the case. Go and check if you are using the latest version of the Google docs, if not then go and search for the latest version of the Google docs and install it in the system, may be that will solve the problem. Since there is no immediate fix to this problem we can suggest you some solutions that will help you in solving the issue. As of now I am recommending you to try with the google docs and see if you are able to get the solutions correct or not.

Ok, thanks for the quick and the prompt reply for the problem thanks for solving the solutions with me and I will definitely have a look at the above said solution. Though i am not sure whether it will help me in the cause of the problem. Anyways thanks for suggesting me two solutions lets see the final works one or not. In case if you have any other solution that you would like to share it with me then please do share it with me.