Thread: Unable to add more bookmarks in Opera personal bar

Unable to add more bookmarks in Opera personal bar

Hello, I have currently worked on the opera browser. I have already added the one bookmark on this opera browser and now I need to add the bookmark on this web browser. This bookmark presents in the browser is so helpful for the directly link to the specific web page without taking so much extra time. What should I do to do this because this bookmark is so important for handling this browser? Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to add more bookmarks in Opera personal bar

Hey dude, the opera browser is to be the one of the most famous web browser. This opera browser contains so many advantages such as backup your bookmark and Speed Dials also you can able to easily access this bookmark and also download managing is done so easy. This web browser provides the facility to handle multiple bookmarks at one time. Hence you need to add this bookmark into the opera browser. This bookmark adding option presents in the properties window of the opera.

Hey I think you need to right click of the personal bar then click property options. After opening the property window of the opera browser, then it shows the number of properties of the opera browser. Then you need to select the name of the bookmark and then rename it with the short name. Finally you need to click on the OK button. After clicking on the OK button the entered bookmark is added on the personal bar and after that you can use the same procedure to add number of bookmark on the personal bar.

Hey I think you need to just check the manual of the opera web browser. It helps you to see the actual procedure for adding multiple bookmarks on the opera browser. I think this manual will gives the complete process of the adding bookmark on the personal bar of the browser. This helps you to add the number of bookmark on the browser and the user can easily handle multiple web page links using this bookmark at any time anywhere. This helps you a lot to solve the occurred issue. The other web browser such as Google, Yahoo, bing provided the facility to add multiple bookmark on the browser.

As per you mentioning in the issue you need to add the multiple bookmark on the personal bar of the opera browser. See, there is multiple ways are presents to add the bookmark over this personal bar. But see there is default bookmark presents in the opera web browser. This helps us to view multiple web pages directly using this bookmark. You can also use this bookmark for the easily operate the opera web browser. This helps you a lot to handle the browser very well without any issue.

Hey dude, you can add your own bookmark on this opera browser. This can be done by you using the specific process. See, you need to click on the O menu of the opera web browser. Then in that O menu you need to press the toolbar options. After that you need to check that the bookmark Bar option holds the check mark or not. If it is not check mark then check it. This can be helps you to create your own bookmark bar onto this opera browser. The other way you can use to add the multiple bookmarks on the personal bar.