Thread: Due to App Hub ERROR at present I cannot view sales

Due to App Hub ERROR at present I cannot view sales

I want to confirm my sales, etc. I had to register intended for the 'App Hub'. Later than filling in the Gamertag I obtain this error:
    "We’re sorry. An error has occurred.
    We comprise notice an error at the same time as processing the page you were looking in support of. We express regret for the cause inconvenience to. Please try again.
    A08/WBQ6"
    Now I cannot observe my sales, etc. to any further extent. All I obtain is this error and there is no method I might find to fill in the Gamertag another time.

Re: Due to App Hub ERROR at present I cannot view sales

Copy-pasting an answer that worked within support of me as of that other forum:
    I consider I solved my difficulty, here is what I did: first you have to go to the Microsoft website and following that goes through all your account. Which is basically contan 3 account information

account 1 = personal account: authenticate/fix your contact information, update credit card information consequently it demonstrates as "Good".
    Account 2 = business: in this account, regulate your account name in the direction of not say "marketplaceformobile" however build it a short name, I altered mine to immediately "marketplacemobile" ---- also authenticate credit card information is Good.
    Account 3 = Xbox live: authenticate/repair your contact information. there will in all probability be no credit card information here however if there is confirm its Good.

at this moment go back to your Dashboard and it all demonstrate accurate and your profile be supposed to as well now read membership "Premium" instead of immediately membership "Registered" and you an submit apps

I contain comparable complexity for the Axis of the application. I am not able to submit my application to market complementary (WM 6.x). I can not send even "support" from the application of the Axis. Keep the display "Sorry. ERROR HAS OCCURRED." I do not know what kind of error is this. I try to find information in Internet, but still no success. I hope someone help me solve this problem. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks.

I followed exactly the steps you mentioned and now I can connect to my control panel 6.5. Thank you very much for captivating the time to present this! Later than additional than a year of market experience, at a standstill do not understand how Microsoft be able to release such buggy versions, allowing developers with zero support. Thanks again, all you can click on the following in a "creation account"-page and then the page hangs up.

We have done that has a membership of Windows Phone developer even better by joining the features of Windows application development Phone with XNA Creators Club Online. Windows developer membership Phone is now a member of the Hub application. Axis of the application has the tools; content and community you need to create and publish amazing applications and games for Xbox 360 and Windows Phone 7. You get all the features of your current Windows developer membership plus more with the implementation of hubs.