Thread: Opera mobile 11 crashes on Maemo

Opera mobile 11 crashes on Maemo

I am using the Nokia N900 mobile phone and using it from last few months. As everyone knows it works on the Maemo operating system now the thing here is that the Opera mobile 11 browser simply don’t work on this phone. Actually when I am trying to launch the browser on my phone then it simply closes itself within a quick span of time. I really don’t know why this thing is happening and why I am unable to work on the opera 11 mobile browser. In fact the downloading and installing process was errorless on the same. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Re: Opera mobile 11 crashes on Maemo

The first thing I would like to know from where you have downloaded the opera from any official site because if the installation is not done from the official site then you will definitely get the in appropriate response from the browser. Because it may happen that the downloaded opera is the corrupted one and that is the reason it is behaving abnormally. So please check out and let me know as soon as possible so that I can provide you the best possible solution.

I think that the Opera 11 web browser is not compatible on the Maemo operating system. Because if it would be then you must have not got any of the issue related to it. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the Software is compatible or not and if not then you please don’t force the installation because a forced installation may definitely harm your phone. I hope you are getting my point.

If opera is not working on the Maemo operating system that is on Nokia N900 then there is seriously something wrong with the browser because I am also using the same mobile phone and the same application is running fine on my system. So I want you to just see whether the opera 11 is available for down load in Nokia OVI store and if it is available there then please download the same and install it on your system. I am sure that the Opera which is downloaded from the Nokia OVI sill not give you any sorts of problem because they tend to keep the compatible versions only.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue after installing the opera mobile 11 on my mobile phone and also the browser was downloaded from the official site of opera and still I was unable to get it on the track. And I am sure that you are also going through the similar phase. So do one thing Visit the Nokia care nearby and then there you have to just place a complaint over there I hope that they will definitely cooperate with you and also the appropriate solution will be provided by them. I am sure you will get the solution over there.