Thread: No crash log Dialog box on Opera 11

No crash log Dialog box on Opera 11

I am using the Opera 11 web browser on my mobile phone and using the same from last few days. Yesterday when I was surfing through it then suddenly the opera 11 crashed and after restarting it there must be a dialog box which should ask me whether to load the previous log or restart new session But that dialog box was missing here the same thing happened twice when the dialog box crashed. I don’t know why it is behaving this way and how I can solve the same so please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issues here.

Re: No crash log Dialog box on Opera 11

Well as per my experience you should get the appropriate dialog box if a crash occurs on your system. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether installing the proper plugins help you to get rid of the problem or not. actually the thing here is that when there are issues like the same then you just need to go through the behavior of the browser and if rest of the things are perfect then definitely a plug-in is missing I am sure that after installing the plug-in you will able to solve the issue .

The basic thing here is that you need to check whether the Opera 11 that you have downloaded and installed is the appropriate one and if it is not then you just need to uninstall the opera browser and then you have to install the updated and the latest opera 11 which must be downloaded from the official site of opera and then you have to see how things goes. I am sure that once the updated one is installed on your system then you will not face any of the issues on the system.

I hope that this is not the serious issue because I was also facing the similar kind of issue few days back and my opera used to crash again and again. And I think you are also going through the similar kind if case. So what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to uninstall the current one and then again install a proper one. Actually there is no need to do all these stuff what you have to do is just see whether the browser is affected by any kind of virus through scanning and the recover the same by removing the virus. I hope this will work for you.

If you are facing this problem on regular basis then you just need to find if the patch is available for this one in the official site. Actually the problem that you are facing can be solved if proper patch installation is done but here you have to make sure that the patch file is downloaded from the official site that is opera in this case and then install it on the system. I am sure this will help you to resolve the problem that you are facing and also the problem will not be repeated in future