Thread: How to create profile in opera 11

How to create profile in opera 11

I have heard that it is possible that we can create a profile in opera if it is true then please let me know what I can do to create a profile on the same. I am using the opera 11 on the windows 7 operating system. Now the thing here is that I don’t know the perfect way to create the profile in Opera browser is there is anyone who is familiar with the similar kind of thing then please help me out in this one.

Re: How to create profile in opera 11

I have also heard a lot about creating the profile in Opera and having the same on self account. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to get the appropriate way to deal with the profile creator of opera. Actually it the utility which allows you to create the profile on your system and then that too in opera and I haven’t made any such profiles on my system so have very less idea regarding the same.

Well if you will ask me then you can create a profile manually but it is bulky in Windows operating system and in the linux you have to just pass a command called opera -pd ~/opera-profile-new/ to create new profile. Now the thing here is that to create a profile in opera an Opera Profile Creator is created by the officials which automatically create the profile for you. Or you can say that there is the Hot key which is being created profile creation easier.

If you really want to create the profile in opera then what you have to do here is that just follow the below mentioned steps.
    1. First of all you have to download the opera profile creator on your system.
    2. Now what you have to do here is that just extract the same and then run the OperaProfileCreator.exe
    3. This is nothing but the software that will guide you to create the profile on opera.
    4. Now you have to just follow the instruction mentioned and then the profile will automatically will be created.

Hello friends I am facing an unusual problem on the system of mine when I am trying to create the profile over opera. Actually the thing here is that I am using the Opera 9 web browser and working on the windows 7 operating system. I have also downloaded the profile creator on the system and after extracting it i ran the .exe file and after doing the same what i did here is that just just filled the instruction and after hitting ok nothing was happening. The window which was asking ,me all the details was freezed as mentioned in the image below. So please help me in this case.