Thread: How to install flash player in Opera 11 without administrative rights

How to install flash player in Opera 11 without administrative rights

I am using the Opera 11 web browser on my system which is having the windows 7 operating system and now the thing which is worrying me the most that I am unable to install the flash player on the same. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am trying to do the same then it is giving me an error message where it is saying that no administrative right. Now please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to get rid of the problem that I am facing.

Re: How to install flash player in Opera 11 without administrative rights

I think I can help you out in this and to solve the same what you have to do here is that just follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all what you have to do here is that download the adobe Flash player on you system and make sure that you are downloading the same from an official site.
    • Now you have to download a universal Extractor binary archive and install on your system.
    • So now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to get the installer in the adobe flash player
    • And once you will find the same then drag the same and drop it on the system that you are using
    • And then you have to press OK and then again Ok to continue the process
    • Now you have to just move the NPSWF32.dll from the main directory inside the universal extractor to the programs. And then you will be able to install the opera on your system without the administrative rights

Well if you are not having the flash version then you can download the NPSWF32.zip so you have to just find the same anywhere else. Because the thing here is that if you are unable to find this file then you have to search for Google in the same. And then download it and install the same on your system. I am sure that once the this file is downloaded then you need unzip it then it will be viewed you in this format NPSWF32.dll and place it inside program\plugins inside Opera installation directory. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue here.

• Download the newest edition of the Firefox Flash plugin from the authorized website. Your finest option is to right-click the download link and select Save As.
    • Remove the contents of the downloaded file that is extracting it to a file on the local system. Now you have to change the file extension to zip if you have only access to the standard Windows unzipper.
    • Shift both the files NPSWF32.dll and flashplayer.xpt into the opera plugin directory. The plugin listing is located in the root folder if you are using a transferable version of opera, if opera is installed is in the profile folder.
    • If no Plugins folder presents make the folder and shift the two Flash Player files into the folder.
    • Well this will help you to enjoy the flash based things. Make sure that the plug-in is not updating itself automatically because if it does then it will harm your browser. So if you need then you have to update the same on your self