Thread: Add keyboard shortcuts in Opera 11

Add keyboard shortcuts in Opera 11

I am working on the windows 7 platform and the thing here is that I am waiting to know the keyboard shortcuts which are available for the for the Opera platform that I am working on. Now the thing here is that I know there are various keyboard shortcuts while we are using Opera but I recently came to know that we can add our special on in it that is if we require assigning any key as a shortcut let then we can do it but I haven’t practiced it yet. So is there is anyone who have tried the same thing if yes then please let me know how I can accomplish this task.

Re: Add keyboard shortcuts in Opera 11

The best possible way that I find here is that you have to open the opera browser which you are using and then you have to just do one thing try and see whether there is the option called as menu bar and once the menu bar option is accessed by you then you can have the control on the shortcut keys I mean you can then add the shortcut keys and can also assign the titles to them. I hope that you are getting my point and you will then install the same on my system. And if you need to view the default keyboard shortcuts in opera then you will find it here.

To solve this issue what you have to do here is that just open the opera browser which you must have installed on the system of yours and then see to it that you are selecting Tools and in that you have to just go with Preferences there you will find the Advanced option and after selecting the same you have to go with shortcuts and then Keyboard setup and then select the Copy of Opera Standard and if in case you are unable to copy the opera standards then you need to just the duplicate option which is available here and then you have to Enter shortcut in Input context and shortcuts

If you need to add the keyboard short cut on your opera then you need to follow the steps that I have mentioned here: ALT + P ⇒ ⇒ Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts Keyboard Settings ⇒ ⇒ [SELECT] Copy of Opera Standard (If you do not have a copy of Opera Standard then SELECT Opera Double Standard ⇒) ⇒ Edit ⇒ [SELECT] Section (in our example Application) ⇒ New ⇒ Enter the shortcut on the context and shortcuts field and action entry field Actions

And once the keyboard shortcuts have set and if you need to just change them then here are basic steps that you need to follow to undertake editing the selection: ALT + P ⇒ ⇒ Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts Keyboard Settings ⇒ ⇒ [SELECT] Copy of Opera Standard (If you do not have a copy of Opera Standard then [SELECT] Opera Double Standard ⇒) ⇒ Edit ⇒ [SELECT] Section (in our example Application) ⇒ Edit ⇒ Change the shortcut on the context and shortcuts field input and / or action on the field actions