Thread: Opera Mobile 11 features

Opera Mobile 11 features

Guys I have Nokia symbian s60v5 phone, I just need some features and specification of Opera Mobile11, I want your suggestions because when previously I downloaded a Opera mobile it had many issues and I wasn’t able to uninstall it that’s why I want to know all features. I heard that Opera releasing Opera Mobile 11 but I don’t know they have released it or not? Please give provide me all specification, latest features and the issues related with it.

Re: Opera Mobile 11 features

Opera released Opera Mobile11 for the Symbian/S60 now you can download this from the Opera official web site. This version is works great on the touch phones. On symbian3 there is multi touch and pinch –for zoom. And on S60 you can zoom in and out using two buttons. And in single click it will zoom on the cluster of many links or it will just open a single link. It has core version 2.7.81. It supports HTML5 on your smart phone. Share your experience if you used Opera Mobile 11.

I want to add some more specification Opera Mobile 11, change log for Opera 11 is HTML5, it has open type fonts support, Application Caches, Web storage and Web database, Document Object Model (DOM) multi touch events, and it has improved Geolocation support. For Symbian 3 it has Audio/Video HTML5, And this also give Support for CSS view ports. In this version graphics is very much improved, and it works fine in low memory situations too. And without VFP (vector floating point) co-processor it supports Support JIT on ARM.

Yeah even I liked its graphics and UI features. I am very much impressed with its UI features. For touch devices there buttons for jumping to the top or to the bottom of the page. And no need of multitouch as there are buttons for zooming. And we can also zoom in when there are clusters of web links. And for Symbian3 phones there is Pinch-to-zoom support. And it have half screen key board for Symbian3 phones. On Symbian 5th ed and on Symbian3 it support native clipboard. And there is a “send URL” functionality too.

Hello guys I have found out one bug with the Opera11 Mobile s60v5. I had downloaded this version yesterday only and the download directory in Opera:config is E:\download but now I have C:\data\others. I immediately reported this bug to Opera but I haven’t got any reply hope they will revert soon and the other issue with this version is it crashes when the input procedure is QQPinyin 2010 Beta1, I found out this on sties.

Well guys thanks a lot for putting so much efforts in here, I have posted this query on many other sites too, but nobody have reverted me it this manner, “it’s good” and “it’s bad” that’s all what have got in replies. But here I have got full specification and that’s what I was looking for. And now coming to the issue I have got option to choose ‘E:\’, well maybe reinstalling the software will fix this problem on your handset. And thank you guys,