Thread: Opera Mobile 11 for Symbian and Android

Opera Mobile 11 for Symbian and Android

Is the opera 11 is available for the Symbian or the android users Android platforms. Actually there are various sources through which I came to know that opera is planning to have a go on these platforms. Basically these are mobile platforms and I guess there are very rare chances that opera11 will work on this phone. So my questions here is that is the news that I got is true or any fake one so please guide me here with the proper information on this case. I hope that I will get the better and the fruitful response from you people.

Re: Opera Mobile 11 for Symbian and Android

Opera apparently is doing quite well in the mobile market since a few days ago announced the opening of its Opera Mobile Store and last month we saw that Opera Mini reached 90 million monthly users .The news is that now launched the new Opera Mobile 11 and is available for almost all operating systems. The new Opera Mobile 11 is a version for Android, Symbian, and Meego. The fact that it is available for Windows 7 is that many tablets they use. Opera will also showcase some of the new Opera Mini doing their thing iPhone and iPad and the Android users will have two to choose Opera browsers: Opera Mini and Opera Mobile.

The first and the foremost thing that I want to let you know that the news that you have got is the perfect and the factual one. Now what you have to do here is that just wait for the appropriate time to came when the opera 11 will be launched for this operating system. I am sure that once it is done then lots of mobile users will be able to get the quality browser to work on, I am sure that you will also be able to use the same one.

The web browser war is not consumed only at the desktop: the issue after seeing it in the last few weeks of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome Firefox 4 and 10, the battle moves even on the mobile and later Firefox 4 RC, arrives Opera's response, with the simultaneous release of new versions of Opera Mini Opera Mobile 6 and 11. Opera Mini, as you know by now, is available with all devices compatible with Java applications, Android, BlackBerry and Symbian terminals and offers a very fast navigation, thanks to compression of input data, and render pages optimized for small displays size. Opera Mobile 11, is officially available for Android and Symbian, and offers a navigation-like desktops, with support all HTML5, and the pages are displayed in full screen.

Well here are some features of the opera 11 and I am sure that if they will be available on the mobile phone which are based on the android or the Symbian platform
    • Opera Mini Opera Mobile 11 include these new enhancements:
    • Scrolling, panning and zooming improved.
    • Support for the pinch-to-zoom (on the devices that support it).
    • Including the new Share button, so users can share on Twitter or Facebook pages
    • Opera takes tablets for fast browsing on the tablet with a new interface.

Opera has announced Opera Mobile for Symbian and Android 11, two mobile platforms majority although the former is now back and just finished the second hatch in the market for Smartphone. Also available today from Opera Mini 6, ultra-fast version optimized for devices with limited resources or for users looking to save on data transfer. The discharge of both browsers through the usual channels. You can access through the software store or by following the link that Opera Software is available exclusively to access the device at opera.com / mobile the bad news is for users of Windows Mobile, which can still be satisfied that we are not few. Opera has just announced in a statement posted on his forum dedicated to this platform, there will be 11 for the Opera Mobile operating system. "The mobile landscape is changing and Microsoft has abandoned Windows Mobile. There are new devices for some time and the market share is falling.