Thread: IDM download button not working on Opera 11 beta.

IDM download button not working on Opera 11 beta.

Hello guys, I am using Opera11 beta browser on my Windows 7. But there is a problem with this browser because whenever I visit video hosting sites like Youtube and Meatcafe due to the Internet Download Manager i.e. IDM there is always some distortion in text on page whenever I scroll down on the page, But same IDM perfectly works with Mozilla Firefox and on Google Chrome but I don’t want to use those browsers as I like Opera very much, please help.

Re: IDM on Opera 11 beta gives messed up text on web page.

Well mate why you don’t want to use other browsers I know Opera is bit quick as compared to Firefox and IE but google chrome works quite same, Now you are facing a problem due to the IDM and I think it’s a issue with Beta version because for Beta version respective company expects the feedbacks from the users on every on every issue so that they can enhance it in the next version. So I think you should report this bug to Opera and till that time use other browsers or downgrade your opera version till it get fixed.

Re: IDM download button not working on Opera 11 beta.

I am having the same issue with IDM on Opera11 Beta, first I thought that it’s a issue with IDM so I uninstalled it and downloaded again but when I disabled IDM Opera was working properly that time there was no text glitches but when I enabled the IDM again I faced same problem again. I use to on famous video hosting sites to download so what I did is just disabled the IDM when I don’t want to use it, and it just takes few seconds and whenever I need it I enable it, because it’s an issue with this beta version.

Dude I had same issue with Opera11 beta and IDM so I just reinstalled the Opera in the morning but since then it’s working fine, you can just try reinstall Opera and hope then it will be fine. It’s working for me for now, I will update you guys if I get the same problem again so that you don’t to reinstallation unnecessarily. But still even I think it’s a problem with Beta version we should report it too the chrome so that it will fixed in next version.

Well guys I have I have tried reinstalling the Opera it worked fine for some time but after some time it started behaving in same manner, whenever I scroll down the text on the page gets messed ups I am not able to read it. But I need IDM very frequently so I downgraded the opera version and after that it’s working fine. Anyways guys thanks a lot for taking part in my post and thanks for suggesting me some alternatives. Hope Opera will fix this bug soon. Thank you,