Thread: How to use Google Bookmarks with Opera Browser

How to use Google Bookmarks with Opera Browser

Hello everyone, I usually use Mozilla, Opera and Google Chrome browsers on my machine. I have tried to open many Google bookmarks on Mozilla but it is not working, it is not supporting at all. And after lots of unsuccessful attempts, now I am trying to open Google bookmarks on opera browser. It is not really easy to use Google bookmarks in opera, it is not allowing integrating with it. The only place to put the bookmarks list is in the personal bar which people normally don’t use because it is a waste of space. However I have checked on website, so my question is it possible to do that? Anyone have tried it? if there is anyway then please do reply to this post. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to use Google Bookmarks with Opera Browser

Hey man, I have read your post, and I am glad to inform you that there is way to use Google bookmarks on opera web browser. Actually the whole method is very difficult to do but if you will try again and again, you will surely get success in it. To use Google bookmark you need to quickly bookmark via shortcut key or by clicking on an icon, after clicking set the home page to Google bookmark and copy and paste required page on dialog box which you will be able to see. By pressing CTRL+SPACE you will be able to any page to bookmark list or you can set to homepage icon to navigation tool bar and click that instead. So using this way you can use Google Bookmarks.

Hey that’s nice man, after reading your post I have also done some research on this and I have also got some new tricks to use bookmarks access. When you want to use Google Bookmark page, then make Google bookmark page, the first page in speed dial. Now to access your bookmark just press CTRL+1, after that Google bookmark page will pop up or you can click on new tab to get the speed dial and then click on Google bookmark page. After that you will be able to see the bookmark list of your from any browser or any other machine is backed up against you, and you just need to migrate all those bookmark to Google bookmark. So all the best and try it it’s amazing!!

Hello friends, thanks for the above methods. I am new in opera mini and I just wanted to do this kind of stuff only. Actually I recently migrated toward opera from Firefox. When I was using Firefox, I was usually doing this bookmark kind of thing within it. And I was searching for the same in opera too, and finally I found your post, that’s a great innovation. I have tried this and it working very smoothly at my place, now I am feeling very comfortable to use my Firefox bookmark in opera using Google bookmarks. Thanks a lot again for such a wonderful tips and trick.

Hello friends, that’s a wonderful thing that we have such options and flexibility in internet browsing world. But I want to ask you all simple question that why do we required Google bookmarks? When we have bookmark list of opera browser itself. And for your information, you can access opera bookmarks from any compute and any browser if you enable the opera link. I am using this trick since from many months. I am not saying that above posts are wrong, the methods which you are giving is very good but as per my opinion folder based organization for bookmark is very old method. Otherwise the method is very good and its good innovation itself. I appreciate you.