Thread: After downloading internet explorer 8 I am receiving message click here to manage, disable or remove your add-ons

After downloading internet explorer 8 I am receiving message click here to manage, disable or remove your add-ons

I installed Windows Vista in the system of mine and I have internet explorer 8 in the system of the mines. I recently installed Internet Explorer on the system of the mines. After installing Internet Explorer and then try to go somewhere in the media, but I cannot do this. When I try this I have the following error: "Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled. Click here to manage, disable or remove the add-ons." Anybody can solve this problem?

Re: After downloading internet explorer 8 I am receiving message click here to manage, disable or remove your add-ons

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this go to start icon and after a blow in the run and under that type notepad after that hit ok button. Now, in notepad type the following line:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel] "{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D}"=dword:00000000
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\ClassicStartMe nu] "{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D}"=dword:00000000
    After you save this file as Ie.reg, then double click the Ie.reg and after passing through the problem.

Re: After downloading internet explorer 8 I am receiving message click here to manage, disable or remove your add-ons

I've been through this same problem and would like to suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this, go to the home icon on the desktop and after that hit on the default program and after that blow to the set program access and computer defaults. Now, under the Set program access and computer defaults choose a configuration, and after making a click in service and then check mark in Enable access to this program box, and then click the OK button. Now go through your theme.

I would advise all users to download the default shortcuts and you can solve your problem. Click here to download. Now, once you've finished downloading or saving then right click on the Single_User_Shortcuts.zip then select the open air. Now extract the folder Single_User_Shortcuts and after running the installation of all. Now go through your theme. I hope this will help a lot.

Check for accessories or any other application that is installed in your browser. It sometimes happens that the add-on or applications that are installed in the browser itself is corrupt, that pose problems in proper functioning of the browser. To ensure that the problem in the browser is due to the installed application or add-on, try to use the browser after you disable all installed applications and accessories. If the browser works well when all applications and add-ons are disabled, then find and delete the application or plug to be installed in your browser.

I'd recommend you use another browser. There are many browsers that are available online that can be used instead of Internet Explorer. Browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari are the more or less similar and can be used instead of Internet Explorer. Download one of the browsers and after that make sure the websites that do not open in Internet Explorer opens in a new browser or not. Hope this helps.

There is a presence of spyware that redirects to another website. Take a good anti-virus spyware ending. There are several types of infection is present and one day invented to affect the teams, so please be aware of all the hit newest spyware on the Internet nowadays. While associated to the Internet by mobile device to make certain that security is used is one of the very elevated performances. The entire time attempt to remain information protected mode when wandering across networks.