Thread: I am not able to Login to some sites on Firefox

I am not able to Login to some sites on Firefox

I have installed the windows vista 32 bit on mine system and I have also using the Firefox on mine system. On Firefox I am not able to login in for some of website while using the Camino. I have tried several times but it gives the same issue. I have also gone through some threads to solve mine issue but I didn’t found any solution on mine topic. Now I don’t what to do. Can anyone help on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: I am not able to Login to some sites on Firefox

Troubleshoot Camino is a quick and simple to implement road with new profile, leaving only the existing profile. This will help to test nightlies errors or candidate's Way, from 1.5 or newer.Drag Camino application icon Path to troubleshoot Road and Camino starts up with a new temporary profile. Test your mistakes, quit Camino, and the next time you launch Camino, which is the normal profile again. to download this click here.

A week ago, after loading the site and click on "let's play", instead of being taken to the login screen, put the following message - "to view this content, you need to enable JavaScript and requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. I found that confusing, because we have all the programs to date. But, just in case I did everything you said still no results. I contacted the support site, and advised me to uninstall and reinstall Adobe. They sent me specific links in Firefox to do that and still no success. I do not know if any changes have happened in the last week may have caused this problem with the web server, but it is very frustrating for us

I would like to suggest you to install the internet explorer and so that you can solve your issue. After installing you need to follow the following steps and so that you can solve your tackle, once you finish the installing then make hit on the tools on the internet explorer and after that go to the Internet Options. Now on the Internet Options go to the secu7rity and under that type the website address and then make it as trusted site and then hit the ok button. Now restart your internet explorer and after that go through your issue. you can download the internet explorer 8 from here.

I would like to suggest you to clear the all caches and after that try to login and it will help you. To do this goes through the following steps: open the Firefox and after that go to the tools and then make hit on the option. Now under the option go to the privacy and after that on the privacy make hit on the Show Cookies and under that make click on the Clear the Cache. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and then restart Firefox and after that you can login your site that are not doing earlier.