Thread: SilverLight crashing in all browsers

SilverLight crashing in all browsers

Hello, last week I have started to use the SilverLight application software. First three to four days there is no trouble occurred in the SilverLight but now there is some issues occurred in the SilverLight. Yesterday I had tried to use the SilverLight applications for the web developing purpose. In that time I don’t know why the issues occurred but this SilverLight application is crashed and now when I’m try to operate this SilverLight then it does not work any in type of browsers. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: SilverLight crashing in all browsers

The issue occurred in your applications is one of the common issues presents in this type of application software. In that type of application this SilverLight applications directly interact with the internet. so, in this applications several virus may also be try to interact the SilverLight applications. Then some times this will infects the settings of the SilverLight applications. Hence you need to try to find the infected virus which is tried to hide the setting information. This helps you to avoid the SilverLight application crashing issues.

Hey dude, I think you need to restore the setting of the SilverLight applications. See, always remember that whenever we need to access this type of SilverLight applications then we faced something unwanted trouble and this may be noticed that there is something happens in the applications and the SilverLight applications may be crashed. Hence for solving this kind of trouble we need to restore the setting of the applications this will be help a lot to avoid the kind of applications crashed issues.

The trouble also occurred in mine applications. In that time, I need to develop some web applications and when I try to access the SilverLight applications then it gives the error message SilverLight application is crashed and you are not able to access the SilverLight applications. Then I try so much things but it doesn’t help mine to solve the trouble. The finally I uninstalled the SilverLight application and then install the fresh application. Now it works very well and it doesn’t create any trouble.

Hey, I think you need to check whether any virus presents in the SilverLight applications. If the virus presents in the application then you need to scan the applications using the authorised antivirus such as Quick heal. This might be helping you to avoid the trouble. If this will not help to solving the SilverLight application crashed issues then you need to restore the setting of the SilverLight applications. This will help you to avoid such kind of trouble. Try this both the solutions to solve the SilverLight application crashed issues.

This is the one of the most common issues occurred in the applications. When such kind of SilverLight applications directly interact with the internet then it gives the application crashing issue. For solving such kind of issues you need to firstly scan the complete system and finds the number of virus and if any present then remove it. After that you need to restore the setting of the SilverLight application. If it does not solve the issue then try to upgrade the version of the SilverLight applications. This helps you to solve the trouble.