Thread: Unable to view home button on internet explorer 8

Unable to view home button on internet explorer 8

I have installed the windows vista on mine system. I have also using the internet explorer on mine system. I have upgraded mine internet explorer last week. After updating the internet explorer I have small issue on mine system. From last night whenever I open the internet explorer I won’t get the home button. I don’t know what happen to this. I have tried several solutions but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. Can anyone help on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to view home button on internet explorer 8

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps. First unlock the internet explorer and after that make hit on the tools button and then click on the toolbar you want to show or hide. Once you done these steps restart your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this open the internet explorer and after that make Right-click an empty space on the toolbar and select "command bar." This will give the start button, but also a lot more garbage. To get rid of everything else, right click again on an empty spot, click "Customize" and then click on Add / Remove commands. Now, remove everything but the Start button, that's all, "does it again!! This drove me crazy for some time. I use three browsers for the job and the need for separate cookies.

I've been throughout this similar crisis and I would recommend the next steps so that you are able to resolve your crisis. To do this goes to Internet Explorer and later than a hit to the Tools menu and choose the Internet. Now, Internet Options make choose on advanced tab and then create a blow on the reset button and push the restore. Now, formerly you close this hit the OK button and after that go throughout the crisis. I hope this will help a lot.

I would like to suggest you to uninstall and then install the internet explorer and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the start orb and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that select you internet explorer and then make twice click on that and then choose the remove. Now once you complete the remove then again install then new and fresh internet explorer on your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following step and so that you can solve your issue. To do this unlock the internet explorer and after that make right click on the address bar and after that select the customize. Now on the customize option make select on the show stop and refresh buttons before address bar. Now restart your internet and after that your issue will get solved.