Thread: Some media sites are not opening on internet explorer 8

Some media sites are not opening on internet explorer 8

I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have internet explorer 8 on mine system. I have recently installed the internet explorer on mine system. After installing the internet explorer and then I try to go to some media site but I am not able to do this. When I try this I got the following error:” Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled. Click here to manage, disable or remove your add-ons.” Can anyone solve this issue?

Re: Some media sites are not opening on internet explorer 8

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the start and after that make hit on the go to the run and under the run type notepad. Now on the notepad write the below line:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel] "{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D}"=dword:00000000
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\ClassicStartMe nu] "{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D}"=dword:00000000
    After that save this file as Ie.reg and then make double click on the Ie.reg and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go the start icon on the desktop and after that make select on the default program. Now under that hit on the Set program access and computer defaults. Now under the Set program access and computer defaults select the Choose a configuration and after that make stroke on the custome and after that make check mark on the Enable access to this program box and then hit the ok button. Now go through your issue.

I would like to advise you to download the All Users Default Shortcuts and so that you can solve your issue. to download this click here. Now once you complete the downloading or saving then right click on the Single_User_Shortcuts.zip and then select the open. Now extract the Single_User_Shortcuts folder and after that run the all setup. Now go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot.

Check for any add-ons or any application that is installed in your browser. It sometimes happens that the add-on or the applications that are installed in the browser itself is corrupt which create problems in the smooth functioning of the browser. To ensure that the problem in the browser is due to the installed application or add-on, try to use the browser after you disable all the installed applications and add-ons. If the browser works well when all applications and add ons are disabled, then find and delete the application or add-on which are installed in your browser.

I would like to recommend you to use the other browser. There are lot of browsers that are obtainable online that can be used in place of Internet Explorer. Browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari are more or less similar characteristics and can be used instead of Internet Explorer. Download any of the following browsers and then check if the websites that do not open in Internet Explorer are opening in a new browser or not. I hope this will help you.

It may be the virus that is affecting the computer to not go for that particular site. Always use a firewall when connecting to the Internet. There is a presence of spyware that redirects to another website. Take a good anti-virus spyware ending. There are several types of infection is present and a day invented to affect the equipment, so please be aware of all the latest spyware attacks on the Internet today. When connected to the Internet using your mobile device to ensure that security is used is one of the very high performances. Always try to keep information safe mode when traveling across networks.

What kind of place is it? Is it a site that consists of material present in it bad? This does not appear because they are not present in the filter of the ways in which you are traveling on the Internet that is filtered ry site if they suspect something wrong, content is filtered. It is the site some information related to anti-virus you are trying to accomplish? If so and are not able to reach that site, then you is the virus that is creating the problem. Try to get a good antivirus. If you are looking for a particular site and the site becomes to move to another site, then mainly due to spyware that is affected in your computer.

See every time you try to open a specific website can be possible to qualify as a bad link Internet by people who have some knowledge about these things. If you are using a web browser Firefox, which is free, code that contains many outlets to make navigation a lot easier. There is a supplement that helps in judging the site in its index and displays. If the site is not very good then, the pop is that there is a real case. So this may be the problems they face. There can be no possibility that the site that you refer to is for some reason and you are aware of it.