Thread: IE9 beta: How to send page via email?

IE9 beta: How to send page via email?

I have recently switched to the Internet Explorer 9 beta from the Internet Explorer 8. There is no problem in browsing any of the sites and I can say that it is actually better as compared to the Internet Explorer 8. The only thing that is irritating me is that I am not able to get the tool to send some web page via email. I am sure that this would be somewhere there in it and I am not able to locate that. Please tell me that how can I do that.

Re: IE9 beta: How to send page via email?

Hey, I don’t know that where are you wondering to get this. If you wish to make use of the Send Page/Link by e-mail function then you can go to the File menu and then press Alt + F from your keyboard. After that click on send and choose the option for application. Click on the page and select the application option. So try this and I hope that this will help you to send the webpage. If you are not able to do that after this then you can reply back so that we can give you some other solution for this.

Internet Explorer and Outlook Express should be your default browser and email client to send the link to get the page to work. If you want to do that by default go to the Tools menu in IE, then Internet Options. Click the Reset Web Settings button. Select yes in the next window. If you do not want your homepage to change take too restore visit the website before you click yes. Also place a mark in Internet Explorer ought to test to perceive if it is the default browser. Shut Internet Explorer and open it again. You also ought to open Outlook Express as well as click Default button at base of the General tab. after that go to Tools, Internet Options plus click Programs tab. Making OE listed like the email client.

Having decided Send page by e-mail, Internet Explorer generates an e-mail using your default mail program, whose content is the actual web page. It completely depends on the website and not all images can appear in the mail: this has to do with how images are referenced in the HTML code at the back of the web page you are trying to e-mail. Besides images, the contents of the entire Web page should now appear in the body of your email. Click Send - email a web page so easy. According to the email program set by default to Windows, the subject line of email and the content may change when you click "Send page by e-mail, Internet Explorer sends command to the default mail program which handles on its technique. In our case, we encompass Microsoft Outlook 2007 like default mail program.

Hey, why are you wondering much for this. If you want to send the page via email then you will just have to open that webpage and then right click on that. As you right click there then you will see one of the options as "email with Windows Live". Just select that option and after that you will be able to send that page on whichever address you want. So just try this and see if that helps you.