Thread: Local listing got diappeared on its own from Bing

Local listing got diappeared on its own from Bing

It is very shocking to see that our local listing got disappeared from the listing in bing. Now me and my colleagues don’t know what to do. So one of my colleagues asked me to report this problem and we will get some solutions. Hence I did the same thing and I have come here, so that I can get to know how did that happen? Is our case unique or has it happened with others as well. Now guys I need your help, tell me what should I do currently. Suggest me some solutions which I should try in this current scenario.

Re: Local listing got diappeared on its own from Bing

That’s indeed a strange case I think in such case you must have an urgent talk with the bing customer support about this issue and I am sure that they will be able to give you some solutions on it. See its their fault and they must be knowing what is the cause of this error. So in such scenario it is best to talk with them and ask them to solve the issue as early as possible. So have a talk with Bing Maps support team and I am sure it will be of great help for you.

Even I am one of the user who is facing several problems with the bing people. In my case my listing is not getting displayed from past three months and on having a talk with the bing people they are saying that they are working on the issue and will get the issue solved as early as possible. So what should I do now u only tell me. I think bing people should carry on their process much faster because again in my case my business to be listed it did take more than 2 months to be listed in the map. Now since 3 months my business listing is not displaying only.

See if they have said that they will be solving the matter then they will definitely do that there is nothing much to worry in such matter because it can happen, there must be some problem with the backend and hence they are unable to display your business listing in the local listing. As far as your account is verified till that time you don’t have to worry much on this matter. They will definitely take you out of this issue. So be patient.

Patience is what I am practicing right now. Such an interruption of service is never seen before in any of the service provider. That too after so many times reporting the problem to them and the only thing that I am getting to hear is they will be solving this issue as soon as possible. I am really fed up of this and I am thinking of some alternative solutions for it. I have heard that Google are also offering some services to list down our business. I will definitely have a look at the same and I will hope that they will not be giving such an issue like this.

Hey nice to hear about that I will definitely consider that option if Google people are also thinking of listing the business in it. It would be definitely great because Google is a recognized name and even their processes are also quite fast. So lets hope that they will be providing some quality services for their customers. Anyways thanks for the information it was nice reading all your suggestions and i must say that they were really very helpful.