Thread: Published business listing not getting displayed on Bing Local

Published business listing not getting displayed on Bing Local

I am one of the user who is really having a tough time with the bing local. I have around 4 business listings in it and none of them are getting displayed in the bing local listings. Its been from a day or two since I am facing such kind of problem. Since you all must be knowing what can be the exact issue here. So I thought its better to report it here only. So suggest me something what should be done in such situation. Do reply I am waiting for your response.

Re: Published business listing not getting displayed on Bing Local

Yes it is advisable to check the current state of the listing when you login at the bing, may be that information will tell you something about the current status.. Also check if there is any message from the bing people about the service being interrupted or not. Messages of service being interrupted for sometime are doing a lots of round in the internet and hence it is advisable to have a check about the same. So go ahead and login in to your bing account check for the information and get back to us.

The time of service started and the last updated date is being displayed and hence you correctly pointed out that there has been a update from the bing people that the service might have got interrupted due to the some behind the scene changes, so they have said us that the updates will take longer for a day or two. So is this the reason for the not displaying of the business listing? If yes then please notify me then.

Yes you got it right that’s the reason why it is giving you some problem in the search results, it is not only you who is going through this trauma its many others who have come across this issue and hence I would like to say that be patient and wait till this issue gets solved. Till that time have a talk with the bing customer support about the issue may be they will suggest you something. So I hope you have got the point that i am trying to make here.

Ok, definitely I can wait for some days so that this issue gets solved. Well I have to hope that it gets solved as early as possible .so that my business does gets listed as early as possible. I had to face a lot of problem to just start with the activation of the service, so lets hope that they get it started as early as possible. Anyways thanks for your support for helping me out here. I did get some good positive support from you all guys. Thanks.