Thread: How to get rid of “well this is embarrassing” page on Mozilla Firefox 4?

How to get rid of “well this is embarrassing” page on Mozilla Firefox 4?

I have Windows Vista on my laptop and I had Mozilla Firefox 3.6.10 and now I upgraded it to latest Mozilla Firefox 4, I use only this browser because there are many supportive Add-ons or Plug-ins for me on this browser. I am using a script blocker and no direct on the browser which are compatible with Firefox 4.Problem with Firefox 4 is that it’s continuously crashing whenever I load a page it goes to “well this is embarrassing” page. I don’t know how to get rid up of this problem, please help.

Re: How to get rid of “well this is embarrassing” page on Mozilla Firefox 4?

Hey dude I had faced similar kind of problem of getting the “well this is embarrassing” page, I did some research work on this with help of Google and finally I landed to this portal and found out the solution. It can due to the themes or the extensions you have installed in your system, as it happened with me so I closed down all the tabs and started Firefox in “Safe Mode”. And it worked for me because some extensions were causing this problem. Just try it out.

Hey mate I am also using Windows Vista in my PC and just few days back upgraded to Mozilla Firefox 4, it was working fine but now I am getting the same error page “well this is embarrassing”. After reading this post I have started my Firefox in “Safe mode” to try out your solution, but mate I got the same error on page. Then I tried Internet Explorer 7 but that does not have any such problem, So there is no problem with plug-ins and network I guess it’s a issue with Firefox4.

Hey, my friend had same issue with his browser but it wasn’t because of browser, he had updated his browser but did not update the latest security plug-in for browser. It can also happen in your case If you are using the McAfee Site Advisor, so you have to also update that plug-in with your browser got to Mcafee site and install the plug in hope this will help you out, but I am not sure about other site Advisor you can install their latest plug-in too and allow the content to open on browser.

Well guys for posting this topic I am having the same problem with Firefox4, I am having Windows & and Mac 10.6.6 in my system and it’s happening on both OS. I don’t know what’s wrong with Firefox 4, it also happens when I minimize the browser window and when I try to open the same browser window again it got freezed. It never happened with my old version of Mozilla, Please help I have tried your suggestions but guys they did not worked for me.

First of all thanks guys for taking part in my post, I searched a lot about this on Google and I haven’t found any proper solution for this browser, I guess this a bug with the latest version and very few peoples are aware of it. Anyways, guys thanks for posting your suggestions I have tried all the suggestion and solutions you guys have given but I guess this is the issue with Firefox 4 some thing which did not came to notice, hope Mozilla will solve this problem very soon. Thank you guys,