Thread: How to make Mozilla Firefox 4 compatible with java games?

How to make Mozilla Firefox 4 compatible with java games?

Guys my query is, how to make Mozilla firefox 4 compatible with all Java games? I like to play games online on portals like Pogo, it host’s many Java games some of them I am able to play on my Firefox 4 browser but many of them I can’t play on Firefox 4 I just get the screen loading java or the game name, when I some Firefox in safe mode then I am able to play those games and I am also able to play those games on Internet Explorer 7, but I prefer to use Firefox over internet explorer, so guys is there any other way to play those games on Firefox 4? I don’t want to play those games game in safe mode every time.

Re: How to make Mozilla Firefox 4 compatible with java games?

Well there may be some cookies in the history causing the problem First you have to “Clear the Cache”, Go to “Tools” on browser and now in “Options” and in option click on “Advanced” and check “Offline Storage(Cache)” in Network and now “Clear Now” and “Remove the cookies” which causing the problem. And then close the Firefox browser and start it again I guess this will work for you, I had similar kind of problem for java application, hope this will work for you as well.

Yeah right it might be blocked some cookies that’s why your system browser is not able to load the application, or may be you have recently installed any add-on that may cause the same problem. If your games are playable in safe mode of browser then disable all the extensions and then enable all the extension one by one then you will get to know which extension causing this problem after disabling and enabling the plug-ins restart your browser each time, just try it out if any plugin causing this problem then it will work for you.

That’s good somebody have already this query, I am having the same issue with Mozilla Firefox 4, I am having Mac Snow leopard, I was able to play the games for few days but now suddenly this problem occurred, I can’t play the same games I just get the loading screen that’s it. I have cleaned Cache and I have latest Flash and latest Java but still I am facing the problem, I thought problem is with games but the same games I can play on Safari 5.0.4. is there any solution for this problem, please share.

Guys this is a issue with Mozilla firefox 4 may be games have added some features and then Firefox unable to support those, I had same problem I just uninstalled the latest version of Firefox and then Installed the older version of Mozilla Firefox 3.6.10. And after that I am able to play all the online games on my Firefox browser, since it’s an issue with browser version you have to down grade the version if you want to use the same browser.

That is quite disappointing guys from Mozilla firefox, as the Firefox 4 is the latest version we always expect some thing more from new browser but the last version was better than this. I also searched about it on google but nobody had any clue. But after your post I searched for the flaw of this latest browser and I found that it’s a bug with latest browser hope Mozilla will fix it soon. And thanks a lot guys for suggesting me some good solution. Thank you,