Thread: Bookmark multiple tabs, cursor, open in new tab with Firefox 4

Bookmark multiple tabs, cursor, open in new tab with Firefox 4

I have installed Firefox 4 on the computer of mine. I am getting couple of issue with this particular browser. Well I am unable to bookmarks into multiple tabs. Also I am having an issue with the webmail. I was able to access the password field with single click and I need to click on the twice in order to activate the cursor. I am getting this is issue multiple times. Also the links which I am trying to open is seems to be opening in to new tab. I have also found that the reload button is moved from the browser. I am really frustrated with this particular problem and I want to get rid of the same. Let me know if you are having an issue to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bookmark multiple tabs, cursor, open in new tab with Firefox 4

I have done lots of research work on this matter and I have found the following thing which you can use to fix the problem of yours. the option to save all the bookmarked tab is available into Firefox. However it is moved. In order to bookmark multiple tabs you need to right click on the tab in to dropdown. Otherwise you should press Control and Shift and D simultaneously from the keyboard. I am hoping the it will help you out.

I think you need to use third party addons to fix the problem. Well you should use the Menu editor which help you to customize the menus on the Firefox. Using this particular addon you can hide the unwanted menu and simply rearrange the same by doing drag and drop. You can get this particular addon from the official website. you should download and install the same so that it can help you to solve the problem.

I let you know that the reload button is at the end of the location bar where you enter the web address. You can also have an option which will make separate the reload and stop buttons or you can add button the toolbar which would change the stop and reload functions on the browser. You can make the changes without having any extensions. You should use the option which is called Customize in the browser to get the same.

In order to view bookmarks on the browser you can use Bookmarks toolbar which is located on the Navigation toolbar. Also you can use the same in order to store the bookmarks for the quick access. There is another options is available on the Firefox that is Bookmark menu. You will see the list of the bookmarks in to the Bookmark menu folder. You can also have the same into the Liabrary Windows.

I am totally unaware about the thing which you have mentioned over here but I let you something which will be helpful if the bookmarks and history system would not be functional at all. This particular thing mainly happens when the places.sqlite which is use to store to bookmarks and all the browsing history cannot be accessed by the Firefox. Also it is possible that particular file is being used by the another application or sometimes the security program which you have installed might be the root cause of the problem.

I want to say thanks to all of the guys who have replied with the possible solution over here on this particular thread. I let you know that the solutions which you have provided over here were really helpful to me. And now I am not having an issue with this particular browser any more. I really want to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot for helping me out.