Thread: I am frequently getting the home page every time when i open a new tab page.

I am frequently getting the home page every time when i open a new tab page.

I am using the windows xp on mine system and I have also installed the internet explorer 8 on mine system. There are plenty of places on the web that tells me how to change the new tab page to display my homepage. I do the opposite. IE9 imported my home page in Internet Explorer 8 and I cannot find a way to display the new tab page that everyone is writing. I have gone through some solution but I didn’t found the any suggestion. Can anyone help on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: I am frequently getting the home page every time when i open a new tab page.

I am using Mozilla Firefox, which I think is the best browser so far I have used Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8 is one of the most stable version of Mozilla Firefox, so I recommend using Mozilla Firefox on your machine using this browser. Not at the news of Firefox 4'm a little more excited looks really good, but so far no accessories are compatible and therefore I would suggest you stay with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8.

Re: I am frequently getting the home page every time when i open a new tab page.

After installation of the same ends and then go to the new tab settings and now web site you may want to view in the home page after entering the link of them. But first you must delete the older link already in the box. Use remove link in front of them to remove it. Now every time you start Firefox will not clutter the screen. You can only find the link to the URL you specify. Thanks.

New Tab page provides an interface similar to Internet Explorer 8 is the new tab. Allows easy access of the markers in a single click and also customize Google search on the best way I can find anything easily. Also improve the function of switching to private browser. I hope this information both on the new label is enough to use it. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.