Thread: In windows xp the Internet Explorer 8 hangs every time

In windows xp the Internet Explorer 8 hangs every time

Every time I open IE8 for the first time each day, or after restarting for some reason, the IE screen does not open completely. It is as if she manages to create a new window, but no information, no homepage, no menu bar and address bar and the top blue bar is blank. I may even close to the red and white x in the upper right corner. It just hangs. It is very frustrating and I would like to solve this problem. I have not added anything new to the toolbar in recent years, so I have no idea what's wrong with it. Is there some kind of repair shop you can use IE8?

Re: In windows xp the Internet Explorer 8 hangs every time

I would suggest a process which could be the problem can be overcome, restart the browser. Run the installation of the browser and from the Welcome window, click the installation of the restart option, terminate the process and wait until the process is complete, the final will be asked to reboot the system (not required each time). A few months ago with the Internet Explorer 7 web browser version, which also faced relevant question then is applied to many tricks, but nothing has helped me to resolve this problem, after one of my friend suggest me this process, I tried and the problem was solved. So hopefully this will also help to overcome the problem.

I have faced same issue on mine system and I have tried almost every trick to overcome the problem that you mentioned in your message, but it will occur then I'd recommend proceeding for the new installation. To eliminate existing along wit also remove the other browser work files are stored on your hard disk and registry editor. After coming from the new facility, this will certainly help to you in connection with problems. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I was searching the internet for a solution to the problem Black screen that have occurred recently, leading me to this page. I have read and tried all the solutions in vain. Finally in the task manager to look at what I was doing the computer is so slow and loaded windows XP successfully. Come and discover the anti-virus software was not compatible with Vista. I had to upgrade to a new windows XP version. I hope this information is useful to someone for solving this issue.

Google Chrome browser is the slightest movement of the head faster for now, one day, is compatible with the specification of any system, and you can use this as a good alternative to Internet Explorer 8 full version. It is obtainable with its newest version of Google Chrome 9. I advocate that you go away from this Web browser for your system. Surely satisfy your needs with your newly added advanced technology. I'm using this, and even now not receive any error messages or problems with this web browser.