Thread: Facebook not working on Firefox and Internet Explorer

Facebook not working on Firefox and Internet Explorer

I am using Windows Vista in the system of the mines and facebook fun since last week and also use Firefox and Internet Explorer. Since yesterday evening I am not able to open or send a message on facebook but I cannot login with the facebook. Yo, why not found this problem. This happens in both Firefox and Internet Explorer, and I have tried removing private data, which is given by the facebook team as a solution. But the problem is the same. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue can anyone suggest on this.

Re: Facebook not working on Firefox and Internet Explorer

I would suggest following the suggestion and then you can solve your problem. Open Fire fox or Internet Explorer and going to tools and then make a hit in the CHOICES. Now, with the option of going to the Privacy tab, and under what erase the history of all and then remove all cookies. Now, once you've completed this much now go to the tab content and then go to the options to check in all this:
    Check block pop-ups then click the Exceptions button beside this option to remove if listed on facebook
    Check the Automatically load images then click the Exceptions button beside this option to remove if listed on facebook
    JAVESCRIPT check ENABLE.
    Now make a hit on the OK button and close the browser and then open and after they check out your problem

In my opinion it is necessary to follow steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps.
    • First open a browser and then do a hit on the Tools menu option on that and then go to accessories. Now, under the accessories, go to the tab extension and pursuant to uninstall the Skype if you found it. Now close all browsers and open the folder of Windows Vista on your system and then go to the following path:
    • C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files (here xyz is user name)
    • Now here delete the all Temporary Internet Files.
    • And now go to this path:
    • C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Temp (here xyz is user name)
    • Here delete the all temp files. Once the browser and then restart now check out your problem.

Hi thanks for responding and appreciate your suggestion. I have gone through your problem and I have tried to solve the problem of mine in his footsteps but do not help me solve mine problem. I have gone through your two steps but do not help me solve mine problem. Now you do not have to do now I tried your steps in safe mode too, but the result is the same. I've been through some other thread as well but did not help. Can anyone suggest on this issue and I can work with my facebook.

I have faced the same question a week and I have a suggestion of the search string and I'd suggest downloading the new search engine on your system and then dealing with your problem. Go to an official website and then install the latest search engine like Google Chrome. Download and save on your system after you install on your system. Now, once installation is complete, restart the system and then go through your problem. I hope this will help a lot to solve the problem.