Thread: Unable to open or send message in facebook

Unable to open or send message in facebook

i am using windows vista on mine system and I amusing facebook from last 1 weeks and I also use the Firefox 3.0 and Internet Explorer 9. From last night I am not able to open or send message in facebook but I can login with the facebook. I don’t why this issue encountered. This occur in both Firefox 3.0 and Internet Explorer 9, and I have attempted removing private data (cache and cookies), which is given by the facebook team as solution. But the problem persists. Can anyone help? Is this a problem with my browser? I can able to open or send message in facebook on mine friend system. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: Unable to open or send message in facebook

I would like to suggest you to following suggestion and after that you can solve your issue. Open the fire fox or internet explorer and under that go to the tools and then make hit on the OPTIONS. Now under the option go to the privacy tab and under that clear the all history and then remove the all cookies. Now once you complete this much now go to the content tab and then go to the options under that make check mark on all this:
    check BLOCK POP-UP WINDOWS then click Exceptions button next to this option remove facebook if listed
    check LOAD IMAGES AUTOMATICALLY then click Exceptions button next to this option remove facebook if listed
    check ENABLE JAVESCRIPT.
    Now make hit on the ok button and then close your browser and then open and after that check out your issue.

According to me you need to follow the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To perform these follow the steps below. First open your any browser and then make hit on the tools option menu on that and then go to the ADD-ONS. Now under the ADD-ONS, go to the extension tab and under that uninstall the SKYPE if you found that. Now close your all browser and open the windows vista folder on your system and then go to this following path:
    C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files (here xyz is user name)
    Now here delete the all Temporary Internet Files.
    And now go to this path:
    C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Temp (here xyz is user name)
    Here delete the all temp files. Once you complete this now restart browser and then check out your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and appreciate for your suggestion. I have gone through your issue and I have tried to solve mine issue from your steps but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. I have gone through your both steps but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. Now I don’t what to do now I tried your steps in the safe mode as well but the result is the same. I have gone through some other thread as well but it’s also doesn’t helped me. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can work with mine facebook.

I have faced the same issue from 1 weeks and I have search the suggestion from the thread and I would like to suggest you to download the new search engine on your system and then look after your issue. Go to some official website and then install the latest search engine like Google chrome. Download and save it on your system and after that install it on your system. Now once you complete installation restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.