Thread: unable to upload folder from skydrive

unable to upload folder from skydrive

I am not able to upload file or folder from my skydrive on online storage, though I am a very new user of windows live skydrive, and not having no idea on other alternative skydrive information to replace with this one. I am also not able to upload the individual file from the flesh drive. Though there is error message or other notifications according to the problem, what should I do now to overcome from the problem? any information regarding the alternative of this service.

Re: unable to upload folder from skydrive

The problem that you mentioned might also into the flash drive, make sure that the drive is working fine, you are able to upload the file from that flash drive into any other site or in your system another location. though this is not a solution for this problem, but this will might be help you to figure out the issue, so I suggest you to make sure about this first and the proceed with the further procedure to resolve this issue.

FileFront, this is an alternative of skydrive uploader service, though this is works same as the skydrive for uploading a single o bunch of file, but up to a limit. So if you are looking for the alternative then I recommend you to try upload the file or folder which you are not able then try with this, I hope it will surely help you to perform this operation. Apart from that there is another trick that you mentioned is that about the flash drive, check that one also.

ADrive is a hosting service that comes to the rescue to all users who need to store different types of files. It is a real boon in the scene of hosting service. Using it is very simple, just register it and then activate. The Basic package allows you to use the service for free. To make the best ADrive is a prerequisite to have a Java application that allows you to manage uploads, alternatively, you can still upload the files manually.

eSnips is a web service, halfway between the community and a virtual disk. It offers 5 GB of space to share pictures, audio, documents and more. With 5 gigabytes of space available, you can share a lot of things, like Documents, photographs, music, web pages and much more interesting. It is a free online service that lets you do all this and meet other people with same passions. On the official site in fact there are communities of users with the same features, such as poetry, and related shared materials. so i would like to suggest you to go for this online service instead of skydrive, if you are willing to replace that one.