Thread: Restricted Wi-Fi without Internet access

Restricted Wi-Fi without Internet access

I'm using a laptop and I cannot access the Internet from it. I tried the hosts file, proxy servers, and auto IP address, however, nothing seems to be working at all. There are a limited wireless Internet on my laptop and router and I am not able to get any Internet access. Is there any way to get access in and out of this problem? I am currently running Windows 7. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for the reply.

Re: Restricted Wi-Fi without Internet access

You can try to do the reset of the TCP/IP on Windows 7 and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. Below are the steps to do that.
    1. First of all go to Start > Programs > Accessories and from there right click on the Command Prompt. Select "Run as Administrator" to liberate the command prompt.
    2. After that, for Reset WINSOCK, enter this command: netsh winsock reset catalog
    3. To Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack process:netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
    4. For IPv6 TCP/IP stack make use of this command: netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
    5. Once finished with that then restart the computer and I expect that It will be resolve now.

Look and see if you are leaving the NIC, on top of each laptop which is attributed to sleep. There are many problems in Windows 7 which also take place when they go to sleep at the same time, such as sleep or wake, while it is essentially different computer / laptops yet carried out. If you allow the network card back to sleep hibernate change their preference as it may, the truth is they do not allow any of my computers / laptops into sleep / hibernate at this time in power and have had very little in the type problems.

If you are unable to connect the computer via wireless and then connect the router using cables and after turn on the computer - keep hitting F8 key on your keyboard like boots and a menu should come to light. You cannot choose safe mode with networking. After booting from the same mode as seen when connected, if not check the IP settings once again. I wish that you will be out of the issue soon.

If you are using a broadband router and if you have DHCP on your network then you should make sure the IP address of your laptop is legitimate and not a confidential address that starts over 169,254. A 169.254.xx address unacceptable appearance indicates their inability to buy a laptop for work group for the IP address of the router. It also runs the Windows Network Repair Tool in Windows 7 for your laptop. You may be going to help.