Thread: After upgrading to IE 9 my Windows mail no longer works

After upgrading to IE 9 my Windows mail no longer works

I performed the upgrade to Internet Explorer 9. Since that time my Windows mail no longer works as before. When I choose to read a letter in 1 click it no longer mentions that there is a commitment. The font has changed. The question "for reasons of confidentiality click for images" is more sedate. What should I do to restore the status? If you guys have any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: After upgrading to IE 9 my Windows mail no longer works

There is one way through which I think you will be able to fix your query. So if you want then you can go for this.
    • Start menu
    • Control Panel
    • Programs and Features
    • click View Installed Updates
    • under the Microsoft Windows list, locate the 2 updates for Internet Explorer 9
    • Right-click on it to uninstall

Actually when I was going through this so I have tried this and it works in my case. So just go for this and tell me here that what is happened.

As promised, I took the test with Vista SP2 64 bits and Family IE9, RTM classic (not MSN) and it is indeed a bug. The clip is shown to the left of the post title, but is not in the header area. The attachment is present in the message body, but you cannot even be registered. I wonder, in these circumstances, why IE9 version is available. So this is what happened because of the bug.

I have also issue regarding the same topic. And the solution which is given over here I have tried that and I am still getting the error message. Yet I am sure I replied. I tried yesterday on a partition of Vista 64-bit SP2. The attachment is present in the message. The trombone is well left of the message list. For cons, the trombone is not in the header of the message and saving the attachment (File menu) is grayed out. It is therefore a bug.

I had a problem with Windows Mail. Every time I had to learn the username and password. I tried everything: go to Tools - Accounts and check everything ... disable anti-virus nothing changed. I had to mishandling because now I get "Windows mail has stopped working and needs to close I cannot find how to fix Windows Mail, possibly uninstall and reinstall. Can you help me? Thank you in advance.