Thread: Cannot connect to internet with Linksys E3000 Router

Cannot connect to internet with Linksys E3000 Router

I bought a Linksys router 3000. I connected to my PS3, laptop, laptops iDevice and two visitors at the time without problems. Moreover, the tablet of my wife will not adhere to the Internet. It connects to the wireless network fine, but just not to the Internet. I keep receiving the error like "Cannot communicate with primary DNS server." The laptop is running Windows Vista Service Pack 2. I made some adjustments that are mentioned in the guide window troubleshooting Vista and in Windows Help. Actually there were three solutions, but none of them worked at all. So if you have any idea what is causing this error, please let me know.

Re: Cannot connect to internet with Linksys E3000 Router

As far as I know in Windows Vista TCP Window Scaling is enabled as a result of default settings. If the router does not support this feature, we can reason no accident, as well as link errors. This is a ordinary cause of limited partnership Vista errors. Another thing is the Windows Vista enables a TCP of scale through the preferences window by default. For most of this team is a great obsession. On the other hand, if the router does not support this, connections can be numerous difficulties that are the link in the network. This divergence will fall packages and access restricted in many conditions.

I like to say that an IP address is a private IP address domain name server (DNS) of your network. A private IP address can not be accessed directly from outside the network. A domain name server is used to translate a URL as www.techarena.in public IP address in your browser needs real connection. You may want to talk to your IT people work on their own computer to operate on other networks besides the one at work.

Are you confident this is a problem with the router? I recently moved and my "new" with Roadrunner does exactly the same. No matter what the game when loading a list of servers, I get unpopulation gross (maybe 50 servers in a game with 12,000). It is not entirely my connection drop unless you start sending spam to load, then overload or something. This is the fault of any of Roadrunner or POS SB5100 modem enables any overflow protection. I called support and said "yes it is not our problem if you can surf the Internet."

You can try the following to solve theproblem: RUN>cmd (as administrator) >ipconfig /flushdns. You can as well attempt: Start>Run>cmd (as administrator) and reorganize WINSOCK entries toward installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog. Along with that reset TCP/IP stack toward installation defaults: netsh int ip reset reset.log. You must restart the computer for the modification to apply.