Thread: Privacy Browsing mode for private surfing

Privacy Browsing mode for private surfing

I am looking for some better private browsing support on current browsers. I found that today most of the web browser has support for the same. But under the most stable version of Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7 stamped, there is still no private browsing mode. For using internet at office I recommend this much. I found it very helpful in some sites which are confidential like online banking. I do not hesitate to change a browse all I need is better privacy. Some ago I find some of my colleague getting sites easily from the browser history.

Re: Privacy Browsing mode for private surfing

You might be not aware but the concept of Private Browsing appeared for the first time with Safari. Later on Chrome and Internet Explorer 8 has adopted the same. The main motive behind the same is that you can keep your surfing secret. It is to put the browser into a mode where it keeps no track, no downloads, no forms and no traces of your activity. So if you are using online transaction work or reading your important mails then you can go on this mode and keep your work secret. It is just for user safety and it is on your choice to use the same.

It is just an service to preserve anonymity. But remember that this does not hide your identity on the Web. It just wipes your traces on your PC and others user who might be using the same cannot get track of what you are surfing. Firefox is the last one to adopt this. You can also enable that in firefox. For that run firefox and then click on Tools menu > Then click on Start Private Browsing and then tick the box Do not show this message. After that click on Start Private Browsing . Once one you can see the private mode is enabled.

I am using Internet Explorer and I found this tool as very easy to use. This internet explorer also has a support for Private Browsing. It comes with a feature called InPrivate browsing mode. n this mode, the browser stores cookies but no historical data. Other new features offer the user more control over stored data. It is just an way to avoid other user not get what you are surfing but that too on your hard drive only. All cookies to be stored to be processed as session cookies and removed after use. There are some profile support is provided on the same.