Thread: Firefox 4 makes color scheme of Windows 7 as basic

Firefox 4 makes color scheme of Windows 7 as basic

I was happily using the Windows 7 64 bit operating system on my laptop it has a Mozilla Firefox 4 browser installed on it. Actually I have just updated it to the latest version. Now the problem is whenever I am trying to open the Firefox then it changes the color scheme of Windows 7 as basic. One message box appears saying that color scheme has been changed to Windows7 basic. What kind of problem is this, How to solve it?

Re: Firefox 4 makes color scheme of Windows 7 as basic

While working on Windows 7 and you have received an error message saying that the color scheme has changed to Windows 7 Basic or maybe some aerodynamic visual element like transparent window frame has been disabled then there are several reasons that could be causing such changes in the windows 7. I have experienced it when my laptops switched from Mains Power to Battery Power.

I know that the windows 7 color theme changes to the basic one whenever you have installed any such program on it which is not compatible with all the color scheme of the windows 7. I guess firefox 4 might not be compatible with the color scheme of your windows 7 due to which it has been automatically set to the default one. I think you have no other option to use both things at the same time.

I have onde more scenario in my mind which can also create such issues while using the firefox 4 on windows 7 operating system. I suggest you to check that your machine is running with the low memory or not. It might happen that the firefox 4 would be using much amount of your cpu memory due to which windows 7 is not able to run with all the custom settings that you have made. When you cpu does not have enough memory use then windows 7 runs basic scheme.