Thread: Mozilla Firefox 4 Script Error when I am trying to open

Mozilla Firefox 4 Script Error when I am trying to open

I have download the lastest version of firefox 4, after that I am getting this message when am trying open my firefox. "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete".
    Script: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595'
    It always gives me option to stop it and when am trying to contiune nothing is working, When i click on stop script firefox opens automatically. This is very irritating and mostly dont ask this again check box but nothing is working, I have to click it all the time.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 4 Script Error when I am trying to open

Well you need to extend the timelimit of the script to respond. Follow the below instruction to increase the timelimit.

1. Type about:config
    2. Type dom.max_script_run_time in filter list double click on it and increase the timeout setting from 10 to 20.

I think its because of addons installed in your machine could be AVG security toolbar addon its incompatible with firefox 4. Disbale this addon and try to open firefox in safe mode.

Well you need to extend the timelimit of the script to respond. Follow the below instruction to increase the timelimit.
    1. Type about:config
    2. Type dom.max_script_run_time in filter list double click on it and increase the timeout setting from 10 to 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaji View Post
    I think its because of addons installed in your machine could be AVG security toolbar addon its incompatible with firefox 4. Disbale this addon and try to open firefox in safe mode.
    Well I am not sure I tried both the solutions and really helped me out. But I am not sure whether it was fixed by disbling AVG Security toolbar or updating it.
    Thanks both you of you once .. again..