Thread: Navigation toolbar cannot accept flexible space using Firefox 4

Navigation toolbar cannot accept flexible space using Firefox 4

I am currently using a desktop PC with a Windows XP running on that system. Recently I have installed Mozilla Firefox v4 on my system as one of my web browser. But I want to customize the navigation toolbar to have a flexible space at the end of the URL bar because of which I would be able to access standard buttons on the right of the field. Even Stop button (X) was not found till I move my URL towards the left. How it can be possible? Please help!!

Re: Navigation toolbar cannot accept flexible space using Firefox 4

I have used the some things which you talked about. Use F11 to navigate. For customizing your navigation toolbar you just need to right click on it, click on customize and select for small icons. For hiding your toolbar you just need to right click on it and select hide option. Moreover there are many other options you can work on. If you want to know that kindly give suggestion here for what you are looking for. I will fee glad for helping you in future.

I usually got to play with my screen through which I came to know solution for some of your questions. If you want to move to move bar, you just have to right click on navigation toolbar, select customize and then at the end of your menu bar you can just drag and drop favorite toolbar. This will help you adjust your menu bar as per your requirement and would be helpful to navigate it. And, if you wish to hide your menu bar you simply need to go on Menu, select Toolbar and unchecked the menu which ever you want as per your requirement.

There can be a case where you would like to zoom in or zoom out as per your viewing needs. For this purpose there is an image zoom on add on feature available to fit it onto your screen as and when you require to. For zoom in and zoom out you can also use “Alt+=” and “Alt+-“ tab keys for instant viewing zooming features. This will help you in providing you add-on related to your images, picture or photographs.