Thread: Mozilla Firefox 4 takes maximum CPU usage with Goldfish

Mozilla Firefox 4 takes maximum CPU usage with Goldfish

I am a college student, and after complete, my 12th std exam, I purchased a Dell latitude laptop, which is running with windows 7 OS. Installed Mozilla Firefox after release the latest 4th version. But with this web browser latest version I am facing a problem, it loads very slowly basically when I played the facebook's Goldfish game in the firefox browser. can’t understand why this is occurring with this new version, though after encountered the problem I searched on eth process tab, and found there is process running with eth highest CPU usage, named as container.exe, if I stop the process execution the browser closes. What to do now? Suggest any trick to resolve this issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 4 takes maximum CPU usage with Goldfish

I think this is a virus file, which comes from any one of the plug-ins those are installed in the browser, and this is collaborating with the file of browser. So as per my option I think you need to scan our system with the antivirus program, along with also be sure that program is updated. By this the infected file will surely detected and then you will be able to remove that one from your system. I think it will help you.

Yes this is collaborating file of the plug in, might be from the adobe flash player, though this is not a serious issue with the browser, but this can be happened with the browsing experience also. I would like to recommend you to disable the all of the plug-ins for the confirmation whether this is occurring or the plug-in or not. open tool menu option, under that open Add-ons , under that select each and every extensions and add-ons from that window and disable them, I hope this will help you to figure out the problem.

There is another process that I tried and get relief from this type of similar issue, this was also encountered in my windows vista system, after encounter that I searched for the solution but nothing was helped me , then I found a solution for this problem, and that is I download and install the latest version of adobe flash player from adobe’s official web site and replace with the existing one. So i hope this will also might be help you to overcome from the problem.

I would like to recommend you to reload eth browser, if after applying the above mentioned process still you are facing the process then simply process with this process, for that remove the existing browser version and also other files from your system those are collaborate with the browser version. now run the fresh installation process, though this is a not a complete solution for this problem, but if every solution is not helping you then I suggest you to go for this one.

Thank you every one for the your kind response on my problem that I posted in this thread, after encounter the problem I searched everywhere for the solution, applied many of them but nothing was helped me, but when I go through eth above process, I found that it is occurring for the plug-ins, I disable them and then download few of them those are required for me with the latest version. if there is anyone having any similar type of issue with the Mozilla Firefox browser, then go through the above mentioned process, any eon of them will surely help you to get relief from that.