Thread: Mozilla Firefox 4 will not allow adding Trend Micro to its toolbar

Mozilla Firefox 4 will not allow adding Trend Micro to its toolbar

Guys if this kind of a feature is not at all present in this new version of the Firefox browser than I would really give up using the same, I have found out that the Trend Micro addon that would help us to know whether or not the site which we are trying to access are safe or not, and whether the content that we are trying to download is safe or not, but when I tried to install the addon I find that the browser was just not able to add to it, so is it that only I am facing this or is it that everyone is facing the problem.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 4 will not allow adding Trend Micro to its toolbar

I am really very embarrassed to hear that the Trend Micro addon feature is not at all supported by this newest version of the Firefox browser, I was looking to download and install the same on my system as well, but it was good that before downloading it I went through this post and I was able to know what are its drawbacks before using it, thank you for posting this thread.

I would want to know that how you are adding the addon onto the new Firefox browser, I think that there could be some of a variety of ways so as to add the addon onto this new browser, you will have to click on tools and click on addon. After that you will have to select the get addon and type the name that is the Trend Micro Addon onto the search box and then you will get the same and can even install onto your browser.

Hey dude this was the same activity that was happening with the beta version of the Firefox 4 browser as well since it was a beta and I could trust on it so I would want to get the Trend Micro to install on this beta version so as to provide ample security but unfortunately I found that I was not able to install the same on my browser and the same is done with the original version as well, I think they should integrate the addons with the new versions as well.

Dude what I think that the addons are part of the browser that have been created after the browser is out for the use so that whatever less feature that it contains can be overcome with the help of the addon, so since the Firefox 4 is just being released so I think that it compatible version of the addon might not have been released, you might be using the addon of the previous version which would not at all be compatible with the newest version of the browser.

Dude I think that you will have to directly download the Trend Secure addon from the internet instead of adding it through the addons options and will have to get the download done from the addons official site. Once you get the setup file as usual you will have to run it and that addon will automatically get added onto your browser, so try this one out and see if it can help to solve the issue.