Thread: WebGL not working after upgrade Google Chrome

WebGL not working after upgrade Google Chrome

After upgrade the Google chrome web browser which is running in my windows 7 compatible dell inspiron laptop, the webGL graphics library is nor running properly. The video of few games, those i frequently played in this web browser is not proper. What I should do now to regain this graphics library? Any suggestion regarding this or any other alternative of this webGL graphics library for basically drawing and canvas library function? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: WebGL not working after upgrade Google Chrome

This is scripting problem in your system, for that I recommend you to start the browser in safe mode, by pressing the shift key while the browser is open. Is there any other graphics related plug-in is applied in the browser? If there is any other plug-ins is applied then I think the problem is might be occurring or that one, disable this and then check whether the same g5raphics problem is occurring in your browser or not. few weeks back I was also facing almost similar issue with the webGL graphics library application, after that when I searched on this in different sites, I found the plug-ins are might be the cause of this issue, I disable them and from then the library works fine with all of its functions.

According about the problem with webGL graphics library, I recommend you to disable the plug-in of that program and then again re-enable this, might be for any other plun-in this problem appearing and by this process it will be starts working. Try with this. I was also facing a problem with a plug-ins which was very much useful for me, but it suddenly stopped working, after that when I tried this process, I simply overcome from this problem. so I hope this will also help you to resolve the issue.

Open-JACOB Draw2D is a Javascript library that lets you to generate charts and diagrams. Its interface lets you draw directly from the browser without installing any other software. It is the component drawing-JACOB Open Workflow editor in the style of Vision in order to prove that it really can be done entirely online, without having to install plug-ins. It is the best Java rapid application development tool, based on eclipse which enables the development of Rich Internet applications those are JAVA supported. If you are looking for the best drawing and canvas library application, then I recommend you to go for this one.

PlotKit is a chart and graph plotting library for Javascript. It has for HTML Canvas and also SVG via Adobe SVG support projector and native browser support. PlotKit is a complete rewrite of canvas graph. It has better structured and supported. It is compatible with Google Chrome and also with the Mozilla Firefox, I am using this application in my system with the chrome browser, and this is functioning properly. I suggest you to go for this; it is also terms as the best alternative of webGL with advanced features. This application also able to run both windows and Linux platform.

Raphael is a JavaScript library that simplifies the work we create vector graphics in web pages. It uses SVG and VML as a base for creating graphics. Because each object created is a DOM object, you can create events using JavaScript to manipulate or modify these objects. SVG and VML are used to create objects that can then be customized using your own JavaScript function for the management of its traditional DOM events. It supported by chrome as well as the Firefox browser.