Thread: The orange Firefox icon in the left hand top corner missing in the Mozilla Firefox 4

The orange Firefox icon in the left hand top corner missing in the Mozilla Firefox 4

Hello guys I have just downloaded the new version of the Firefox that is the Mozilla Firefox 4 and I have really found it very interesting to use with it having many kind of a features as compared to its previous version, but I don’t know if it is only with me or everyone else, I have discovered that the orange Firefox icon that would be there in the previous version of the browser was missing in this one, so I would just want to know that is this been missing permanently or is it that only I am missing it.

Re: The orange Firefox icon in the left hand top corner missing in the Mozilla Firefox 4

I have been using the same browser and that is why even I have found out that I am also without the firefox icon, so I think that the icon would not have been made available for the users in this new version just to get some of the new looks with the browser, I think that the firefox icons should have been integrated with this browser as well since it improves the look and the feel of the browser.

Re: The orange Firefox icon in the left hand top corner missing in the Mozilla Firefox 4

Hey I have also got this new version of the browser installed onto my system and have found out that the orange firefox icon is present at the top left corner of the browser, I think that you might have got the icon missing dude to some kind of a glitch in the browser and I would suggest that try to reinstall the browser and see if you can get the icon to show up in the top left corner.

Hey I don’t mind whether the icon is present there or not but I think that without the icon the browser looks fair enough as it would have done with the icon, the reason why I am telling this is because I have seen that the browse I already flooded with so many options such that adding the icon would result in just in making the looks more critical so it is better that the icons have been removed with this browser.

Hey guys don’t get embarrassed if you don’t get the forefox icon on the top left corner as I would suggest that you can make the icon available on the top left corner with the help of some of the options available within the browser itself, that is you can go into the view options and from there you will have to uncheck the Menu bar item and then you will surely get the icons available on the browser.

It can be possible that for some people the icons would not be available as there could be some plugins or some icon missing with the browser, so it is always better that you get all the updates that are necessary for the browser to have which can help it to display whatever features it has got inside it. Also, you can even suggest the support staff for the same if you are not getting the icon displayed by yourself to help you out with the icon.