Thread: Inbox gets loaded but Gmail window shown as loading

Inbox gets loaded but Gmail window shown as loading

This is what the problem that I get to see every time I enter my Gmail account, the inbox gets loaded while the top window is showing that Gmail is loading. Also one more thing that I would like to add here is that whenever I try to read a threaded emails sometimes I get an error Ooops error, trying in X sec. I am using the Google chrome version 10. So what can be the problem here? Why is the Gmail behaving so weirdly? Do you have any clues? If you have any idea then do share it here.

Re: Inbox gets loaded but Gmail window shown as loading

Is this happening frequently or very rarely. If this happening rarely then you do not have to worry about it as this problem is just a minor issue of the Gmail and hence they would solve the issue on their own and you don’t need to worry much for that. For safety do upgrade your browser to the latest version of the browser that would be of lot of benefit for you. So do try working on the above suggestions that I have given you.

Sometimes there is a possibility that Internet security, firewall and anti-virus applications will not allow your gmail from running properly in the browser. So that’s what I am trying to explain here. If you have any good antivirus program running in the system then let me know so that I can suggest you some steps on that accordingly. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here. Some of the good antivirus programs will not allow you to function properly. So hope you have got the suggestion.

Try clearing your cache and the cookies from the browser may be that will help you. I know it’s a very simple solution but sometimes that also helps in the most complex problems. so I suppose you are well aware with the method to clear the cache and also the cookies. So I suppose you all are well acquainted with the method that I have suggested here. So do carry on with the method that I have suggested here and let me know if the same problem is getting repeated again.

I suppose you must have activated the labs feature in your Gmail account and hence you page is taking a lot of time to get loaded. Go to the settings and under your account try disabling the labs feature that will be of good help for you. So do try that and let me know if that works or not. I suppose this problem might also result due to the antivirus programs like Norton, McAfee etc. so I suppose you are now clear with the suggestions that I have given here.