Thread: Toolbar icons are broken under Mozilla Firefox 4

Toolbar icons are broken under Mozilla Firefox 4

With the recently installed Mozilla Firefox web browser version 4 I encountered a problem with the tollbar icons, those are appeared as broken. I am using a windows 7 compatible dell xps laptop. On the last afternoon I download and install this latest version of browser along with some of the plug-ins. can’t understand why this occurring with this latest version, I am a college student and not a technical savvy. So suggest me any trick to resolve this issue. any help will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Toolbar icons are broken under Mozilla Firefox 4

I think this can be occurring for the browser plugins those are you applied, I recommend you to remove the plugins or addions those you loaded, in some of the similar types of issue it is found that these can be issued for the browser plugins or addons, so in that case there is only one solution, remove them and then try to open eth browser, I hope this time the earlier problem will not occur.

Is there any virus file is situated in your system, for that I suggest you to run the antivirus program that is installed in your system, be sure that the program is up to dated, and functioning properly with all of its inbuilt features. Whereas I was also encountered this similar issue with the Mozilla Firefox version 3 web browser, after that one of my friend suggest me to go through this process, it might be the virus effect, I tried and get relief from the problem.

Is this problem also occurring in Firefox safe mode, open the browser in safe mode and then check whether the similar issue is persists or not. In firefox version 4 there is a process to start the system in safe mode, by simply pressing the shift key when the browser is open. Try to open the browser in safe mode, I hope there you will be able to figure out the problem.

I am also facing relevant issue in my windows vista compatible system with the firefox 4 latest version, whenever I open the browser the icons of the browser are simply appeared as broken, the icons are like the toolbar icon, menu bar icon and other menu bar icons, those they are functioning properly, only they are appearing like this. Also the browser is appearing same in safe mode. What should id o now? Any other trick to resolve this issue?

As per my opinion there is only solution is present for these types of issues, if after applying the above mentioned process, if you are still facing eth problem then I recommend you to reload the browser again, for that remove the existing one along wit also remove the other browser collaborate files from your system’s hard drive, now proceeds for the fresh installation. I hope this will be helping you.