Thread: error code "x80040882" while installing google chrome

error code "x80040882" while installing google chrome

Whenever I tried to install the Google chrome web browser, I found an error code looks like, x80040882. This only happened when I tried to run the installer of Google chrome browser, this appears with eth both the normal double click and by run as administrator mode. What type of problems I this, can’t understand. Is there anyone having any idea on how to install the browser, nay trick to resolve this issue?

Re: error code "x80040882" while installing google chrome

I think this is occurring for the other browser installed files those are stored into your hard drive, if there is any browser recently uninstalled from your system, then I recommend you to download and install the CCleaner in your system, now run the cleaning process, it will removed the files from your system’s hard drive those are unused and might be causing this issue. go through this, I hope you will be able to get something from this information.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might also occurring or the virus file, though I was also encountered this issue with an error code, after encountered that I was applied many trick to run the installation but was not able to perform the operating then I simply scan the system with an up to date antivirus program and then easily get relief from the issue, so is this also applicable in your problem then try with this.

The problem that is discussed in this thread, I am also facing this similar issue, which is start occurring with me when I tried to install the latest erosions of google chrome browser. Whenever I tried to run the installer file it flashes similar error message, along with also direct that this problem is already using in your system, after close the first error message window. I did not install the chrome browser till now in my system, and getting this problem during the installation. What might be cause of this issue, any suggestion?

I think this is happening with you for the explorer.exe process, though the process that I am going to discuss in my post, might not ebb the solution of this issue, but eth installation process is collaborate with the Windows explorer and of this causes this issue then I recommend you to try once with this process, it might be help you some how to overcome from the problem. Open process tab under task manager now click on the explorer.exe process and stop the execution of this process. Now from the file>>new process type and insert expolorer.exe, it will again start the process.

I would like to recommend you to turn off the firewall of your system, before that make sure that the application loading option is checked under the firewall setting window. Where as in some of the similar kind of problems I found that for the firewall setting options, these types of issues might be occurred, along with this also be sure that the installer file is not corrupted, if required then download the installer file again from the official site then try to load the browser.